Software error:

Unmatched ) in regex; marked by <-- HERE in m/t listen to that type of music. &nbsp; <p>haamys, yours last poost wasnet to hepful ass compeared too di lass. &nbsp;Tri too step hup yours game. allso, wad hup wit da names callings all da times like a pubescent. &nbsp; <p>Here are the perfect lines dedicated to all the posters who like to talk TRASH: <p>Chico: &quot;The garbage man is here.&quot; <br>Groucho: &quot;Well, tell him we don't want any.&amp;#8221; <p>Hey, BKb, how the f_ck do I know I don't like it, if I don't read it first?<p>A) <-- HERE  I am not a conservative.<br>B) I rather like Rap Music.<p>I'll bet when you were a little kid (last week maybe) you used to say to your mommy, &quot;I don't like mushrooms&quot; even though you never tried them...<p>You are spot on SO5, except for he part about being a typcal Yank. &nbsp;I have known many Yank's from all walks of life and believe me, most are a cut above this wanker.<p>HS, Don't wast your brain cells trying to educate this Ass Wipe...<p>JMHO.<p>TC.<p>ps. Please don't read this, you may not like it! silly:<br>/ at topic.cgi line 230.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@bangkok2night.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.