Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Newbie questions – 2 Days to go! All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 2 3 ]
Email a friend |  

 
Partyboy
Only 2 more days till Partyboy unleashes himself unto LOS for the first time

I can hardly sleep thinking about it
See you all there bros

Partyboy


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 3:29 pm on June 19, 2003
ccvvbb
You will have fun, if I give you 1000B to get me a blow job while you are there will you go get one for me and then give it to me when you return? (LOL) Wish I was there but I am stuck in Canada for a few more weeks.



Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 4:09 pm on June 19, 2003
King Kong
Few more weeks!!! I can't go untill next January! WAH!!


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 5:16 pm on June 19, 2003
dirty guru
lucky ..totally sick times ahead


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 5:25 pm on June 19, 2003
BlueNote
Four more days for me...


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 11:43 pm on June 19, 2003
kev29ie
Have a good one - not there til sept myself

you lucky jammy bastard


Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 7:32 am on June 20, 2003
bound4bangkok
Hello all

 Don't rub it in man. Its hard enough knowing it will be a while longer before I make my next 25 hr plane flight to Happyland. I so Depressed Sniff sniff


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 12:49 pm on June 20, 2003
dirty guru
where the f_ck do you live north pole/ ?


Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 12:51 pm on June 20, 2003
bound4bangkok
hello all

 The north pole is much closer to LOS then where I live in Ohio.  30 Minutes drive to Dayton airport 90 minutes wait time at airport. 1 hr flight to Chicago. 1 hr lay over in Chicago. 13 hr flight Chicago to Toyko. 90 Minute layover in Toyko. 6 hr 15 min flight toyko Bangkok. 1 Hr Going thru imagration and baggage pick up. 20 Minutes taxi to hotal.  Thats a total of about 26 hrs. And you wonder why I sooooo depressed LOL


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 1:05 pm on June 20, 2003
MickyK1971
1 month and counting.

Plane ride is a measly 13 hours. But with Cathay Pacific I will feel like being in heaven when boarding the plane. How cute those stewardesses are WHOW.

Well Partyboy, have a blast and a drink on me.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 1:07 pm on June 20, 2003
     

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com