Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Newbie questions – How long is Sukumvit Rd?? All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 2 3 ]
Email a friend |  

 
algbal
Hello to you all. Plesae don't be so hard on me, I HAVE used the FSE!!
First trip to los in dec, arriving from london on the 7th. Newbie to this site and to bkk.
What I can't get my head around is how long it will take me to walk to all the places I want to go to. (i know I can get taxis or tuk tuks, but sometimes I just like to walk!!)
I'm staying at the Landmark. On the map pages, Eden and the beer garden look like there just across the road, a couple of minutes away. NEP looks like I could be there in less than 5 mins. Cowboy is a bit further, but looks like it's in walking distance. The MPs along Petchburi and Ratchapisek don't look that far either!

Please don't shout at me, but all the action looks fairly close to each other. A 5 to 20 minute walk away.

(a cold beer (or a few cold beers) await any bros who might want to show a bkk virgin around!!)

Thanks in advance....


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 9:13 am on Nov. 16, 2003
dagul
Welcome to the forum algbal,

This should answer a few of your questions, don't know about the MP's though...

http://bkkx.com/cgi-bin/forum/topic.cgi?forum=13&topic=227



Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 9:51 am on Nov. 16, 2003
rezyek
sukhumvit road runs all the way to bloody cambodia... with pattaya somewhere in the beginning...


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 9:56 am on Nov. 16, 2003
NaughtiusMaximus
If you don't mind a good walk, you should have no problem, however coming from Pommy land, I am sure you will find walking in this weather a hard slog. Taxis are cheap, just use them from A-B and then do some walking.
Nana to Cowboy is no problem, Nana to Emporium and Barons is also no problem. I once walked from Pratunam all the way up to where the MPs are way up New Petchburi and I mean the ones up past Bkk Cosy, I needed a bath after that one. Did not plan on going that far, but you get in that state of mind, can't be much further, can't be much further.
Also a walk from Nana to Plaza Entertainment is ok, could be a bit scary at night walking past the slums on the right as they are pitch black, but I was not raped.
Also walked from Sukhumvit along Asoke to Fortune tower, had a rest in Maccas and then onto all the MP's up by Emerald hotel.
It can be done if you like to walk, I did it the first time because I did not know the distances between them all and it was learning experience, but I was also used to the heat somewhat.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 10:19 am on Nov. 16, 2003
algbal
Thanks for the link dagul, and thanks for the info Naughtius. I do like a good walk, but like you say, us brits don't fair to well in the heat and humidity, we find ourselves having to stop frequently for afternoon tea and cucumber sandwiches!!!
Maybe I'll just get a taxi!!
Thanks again.


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 2:13 pm on Nov. 16, 2003
aircrest
Big decisions have to be made in the heat. Is it easier to climb them damn stairs to the sky train or just walk it.


Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 4:07 pm on Nov. 16, 2003
Teacher
If you go up on the correct side. you may just find an escalator.......


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 4:52 pm on Nov. 16, 2003
Yurune

Quote: from NaughtiusMaximus on 11:19 pm on Nov. 16, 2003

Also a walk from Nana to Plaza Entertainment is ok, could be a bit scary at night walking past the slums on the right as they are pitch black, but I was not raped.


even after the 50th time of passing.....I guess with all the TG's available your sorry ass just doesn't cut it.


Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 8:49 pm on Nov. 16, 2003
Teacher
Ya but how long is Suk?? 20 km, 40km stick to the question.....


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 10:28 pm on Nov. 16, 2003
Vancouver Jay
"How long is Sukumvit Rd?"

I'm not sure, but every time I'm in Sukhumvit, the girls keep saying "mister, big and long" so I assume it's so.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 10:57 pm on Nov. 16, 2003
     

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com