I have over the last several weeks read some reports that implied that some of the MP's offer a discount on the second girl if you decide to go for a 2 girl 2 hour soapy. I recall one post where the dude indicated that he had two girls for 2 hours for 3000 Baht at the CP2. Do any of you gentleman have a short list of some of the soapies that would be the best establishment to go for a couple of three-somes?
Would a three-some be something one could ask for at Chavella? That would be real nice...two ladies playing tag team with a BBBJ for two hours....NAWICE!
Any thoughts, observations and musings would be great.
The couple of the most commonly known and popular ones are Darling and Eden, but Eden is not really a soapy nor a MP. I think almost all of the MPs can offer 2 or more girls upon request. It's just a matter of how well they'll work together.