| |
Arramsey
|
Quote: from eyeswideopen on 2:06 pm on June 11, 2003 Does she have a small mole on the left side about 6 inches under her armpit? Ý
EWO , If I describe her in any more detail you will have to change your name to MWO ( Mouth Wide Open ) !!!
|
Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 5:57 am on June 11, 2003
|
|
ringthebells
|
ewo. aah, that's why she is breathing so hard all the time when I chat with her. rtb.
|
Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 6:31 am on June 11, 2003
|
|
ThaidUp
|
I had a BG talk on a cell phone while giving me a BJ. The timing was something to see. That is phone sex Thai style.
|
Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 8:43 am on June 12, 2003
|
|
Tsonoqua
|
Thaidup: Yes, that would be something to see. Would you video it next time and share? (Humor)
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 8:45 am on June 12, 2003
|
|
Arramsey
|
Quote: from ThaidUp on 8:43 pm on June 12, 2003 I had a BG talk on a cell phone while giving me a BJ. The timing was something to see. That is phone sex Thai style.
ThaidUp , I can just imagine her saying , " Sawadee Gulp ".
|
Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 8:46 am on June 12, 2003
|
|
|
|
Arramsey
|
Tsonoqua , We could have this conversation on the phone - and that would be phone sex !!!!!!!!
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 8:54 am on June 12, 2003
|
|
Tsonoqua
|
Only if you are a 150cm, 45kg, beautiful Thai woman.
|
Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 10:08 am on June 12, 2003
|
|
Indian Lover
|
Does anyone know any phone sex service number? I treid 1-800 and 1-900 numbers but they only take calls from USA and Canada. Can any brother help?
|
Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 4:38 am on June 18, 2003
|
|
ducksnutz
|
IL, be carefull with this phone sex stuff, I once caught an ear infection from it.
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 4:44 am on June 18, 2003
|
|
| |