Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Misc - Girls – The most difficult or dangerous thing about BG's or Go-Go's All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 2 3 4 ]
Email a friend |  

 
sukhumvit boy
You know something Dave? You are dead right!life is for living so I WILL go back and make sure i have a fantastic time!I will be there November 10-30 so if you are there too that time maybe we can have a drink together as fellow U.K guys?


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 5:22 pm on Oct. 15, 2002
Dave
SB
I'm no shrink... just a poor sod who's been where you are now.

Go have fun.... sorry but I come back to UK on 10th Nov.

Dave


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 5:27 pm on Oct. 15, 2002
bandit
I do not want to sound like a wiseguy in this forum, but I can assure you that I have never fallen in love with a BG nor will I do so. When I first came to SEA to work, one of my friends put me on the right track. I thank him for this a lot, have ever since followed his advice and controlled my feelings.

I have seen far too many guys who have fallen in love and even sponsored BGs from abroad. I guess I do not need to add that most of them did the wrong thing and it ended not as they wanted to. Many BGs had so many boyfriends and sponsors that they even had to put up a schedule that not two of them arrive at the same time.

I have always treated the BGs well and respected them while being together with them and this was many times returned to me. Sure I had some long term relationships with BGs, but I have never made any promises to them for a common future together are taking them back to my country.

Please do not get me wrong on this topic - I could not be without BGs even when having GF, SEA just spoiled me too much. See them as what they are and enjoy it while you are with them.


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 7:27 pm on Oct. 15, 2002
sukhumvit boy
Very wise words bandit but for someone like me who is soft hearted it is extremely difficult to go there and just see it as a business transaction because these girls are so sweet


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 10:51 pm on Oct. 15, 2002
Root Rat
I have to agree with Bandit about not getting too attached, or perhaps more importantly, not letting her think that you are getting too attached.

In my early days in LOS, I made the mistake of getting involved in a live in relationship with a "ferrari" model BG. ÝInevitably the relationship lost its spark but the real problems only started when I decided it was time to move on. ÝIt took about a month for her to finally leave me alone and during that time I had her kicking and banging on the apartment door in the middle of the night, turning up drunk at my office, threatening to slash her wrists...the list goes on. Never again.

I now run a varied menu of 4 or 5 regulars and I'm open with each one in the hope that none of them will get too attached.


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 11:21 pm on Oct. 15, 2002
Hermanolobo
Thanks lads for the intelligent and heartfelt replies.
In a kind of a way you are all echoing my points.
I really feel for Sukhumwit Boy.Soft-hearted? I don't
think so. I have seen powerful rugby-players break
down in tears over relationships. How 'Bandit' can insulate himself from this emotion I really don't know how. But there again he IS just the type to get caught
when he his least aware and then fall the hardest !! Sir, 'Mr Bandit' it will happen to you unless somebody shoots down Old Cupid with his bow and arrows and I am not being poetic. Part of the main thrust of my original posting is that by having so much fun we are still dealing with human relations and anything can happen.AND it happens more than ONCE !!!! I assure you. Unfortunately we are dealing with the Bar-girl/Go-go girl scene and well to put it mildly it is not the office secretary. I AM GLAD IT IS NOT THE OFFICE SECRETARY !
I wish all the 'Love sick blues' Chook-dee and the very best of luck. The only antidote I have found is to grab another few beauties and try and forget! But there is a Jiminy Cricket on ones' shoulder whispering in yer ear,"remember that girl you liked......well she likes you!"
HELP!
In the past I have worked with people who have sat on their wallets and their pensions. Grey 40 or 50 and alone. Hardly ever loved or been burnt. It is written on their book of life. But turn the page and the next is blank,and the next,and the next. Better to sit on the beach watching the sun go down with a moist eye than
down the pub cradling a beer and counting the days before the pension. Alone.


Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 11:45 am on Oct. 16, 2002
nokna
it's easy to say never fall in love with a girl out there.
some people go there and just f_ck them and suchlike and ok by me.

i was overwhealmed on my first visit,returned to see her and met someone else and so on.
i may be an easy touch,but some of them  genuinely like me as a friend,not just a f_ck[i think].

i never wanted to feel the way about some of them the way i do,but shit happens.
some of you out there know the full circumstances of my trips and it does cause  a lot of problems when you get home.
and i am so envious of those of you who managed to find the girl and settle down with them.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 12:46 pm on Oct. 16, 2002
Hermanolobo
Nokna,
Fellow easy touch !
I have found that when I become a sort of regular ugly face(I'm realistic I'm not Brad Spitt) and I get to know the girls for a chat and a laugh. The bottom line still is money but something changes. You become a little more than just another customer. Especially if one is friendly and likes a laugh, dance around but them the occasional drink. I think(believe don't KNOW) that it is then far better. But that may put one into a different territory so to speak. I have never been there long enough to find out. But Yes I would like to get to know them better. I am sure some of the ex-pats out there can put a wiser opinion.


Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 1:01 pm on Oct. 16, 2002
kmanrox
i am experiencing my first relationship issues since coming to LOS....  She, actually persued me,  and I gave in, and it blew her mind... So now I'm like this figure who SHE has to get, not vice versa and that is apparently something she's never experienced....   i am a somewhat solitary kind of guy,  I like to work without knowing there's a hot thai girl naked in bed waiting for me, that's way too distracting... so i tell her that we cant see each other (she spend the night) every night... she msgs me saying she loves me, blah blah, misses me every 30 minutes,  why cant she come over she asks, etc etc....  

i thought it would be a good 'love control' to space out our time but it looks like it is making her only want me more... grrrr.....

is the free pussy really worth is?    i think a meaningless go go ST would be best, because God knows I'm not here for any kind of female companionship other than sex....  



Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 2:08 pm on Oct. 16, 2002
jagsbb
Sb, Nokna!

Happy to hear you have hearts, and you actually listned to them. ÝFirst time in BKK is always the hardest. Ý

My first time I met a girl in Queens Castle, and ofcourse, being the idiot that I am fell in love. ÝCalled her a couple of times, but the "english" wasn't quite up to par. ÝI waited until the next January, a body of mine was meeting up with me, but on a latter flight. ÝGot off the plane like a love sick school boy, heart pounding, just wanted to see her, to see her smile, and to hug her. ÝRaced down to Patpong....went in to the castle, her friend told me she moved to Norway. Ý I didn't know what to feel. I thought for sure I would see her, but I didn't. ÝWas quite saddned by this, but at the same time, I thought.......wait, I'm in BKK, I'm sure I'll find another one, I mean, how hard could it be?

Spent a couple of days drunk, looking for a girl, sure, found a couple, but not that special one. ÝBeing drunk, hardly eating, eventually I got a fever, that f_cking SUCKED! IÝwanted to leave asap, felt like a sucker flying this far for nothing.  (business does't count)

Went back 3 times after, but no luck, I actually missed home!!

This past Jan, found love again, it is the best feeling in the world, I respect that feeling now, I don't think I will let that feeling, or this girl go. ÝSure I send $$ sometimes to support her 'cause she does't work anymore, but at the end of the day. it is all worth it

Let your feelings wild in BKK. ÝDon't look for love, but if it stumbles in front of you, cherish it. ÝIt may happen only 3-4 times in your lifetime!!

OUT!


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 3:08 pm on Oct. 16, 2002
     

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com