| |
BigDUSA
|
When it comes up in polite conversation and don't tell me it doesn't come up. What do you tell everyone about the work your wife did back in Thailand. Are you honest and tell everyone she worked in the "entertainment industry" as a hostess in a bar in Thailand or do you out and out lie. If your of a mind to lie, why? Is it because you can't accept what she did for a living or do you think the Vicar/Minister/Rabbi/Priest will be scandalized? What about dear old Mum and her Tuesday afternoon bridge club? Then again you have Dad, hang en with the homeys down at his local. Telling one and all about his new daughter in law and the interesting "profession" she had back in Thailand. OK you decide to lie and you tell everyone she was a "rocket scientist" back in Thailand but since her English is not perfect she was only able to get a job as a maid in a local hotel. How do you handle men making nasty comments as you walk by? Do you ignore and keep on going and what does this do to your head over time?
|
Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 12:01 am on Jan. 17, 2005
|
|
Noknoi
|
Gee Big Dee, with all your posts likely it seems like you may be ready to tie the know with an FLBer.
|
Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 12:18 am on Jan. 17, 2005
|
|
JackRabbit
|
JackRabbit present... In here I have two buddies who have TG's, other is married. Everybody knows where they worked before and could not care less. Both girls are liked and accepted without shadowed remarks or harassment. In my city is a pretty well-numbered thai population and what comes to them, I have not heard nobody foulmouthing them except "The White Power" - bunch. JR
|
Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 1:19 am on Jan. 17, 2005
|
|
Basher
|
My missus is a Hairdresser anyway so the lie was simple, we met in her salon, she has always been attracted to big fat bald rich blokes in wheelchairs..... Bash
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 2:37 am on Jan. 17, 2005
|
|
macky
|
i decided that if they ask tell them the truth i you lie you will get caught out and it will look worse with my wife and me I find its the women more than men thats harder you cant do much with the women its not whats said its what's not said
|
Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 3:05 am on Jan. 17, 2005
|
|
dirty guru
|
LA AIRPORT 2000 DECEMBER 17TH. (I BELIEVE THE DAY KYPTO LEFT AMERICA ) AND I AM VISITING BROTHER AND HIS WIFE. I sukanya my thai wife of two months in tow. My brother always a diplomatic guy. Handed me about $3000 US and said keep her away from lorna, his wife. He meant alone. We went to mamoth mountain ski ing and later saw santana at hollywood bowl. First white christmas in the snow. All went well, but in santa monica on 3rd street we went for pizza new years and watched cast away the movie. And on walking out my brother was trying to talk us into a night club with bouncer bribes, and it was 1050pm when LORNA (dispite her warnings from my brother) asked "'where did you meet?"" she started to half heartedly struggle to repeat what bullshit story I had told her to repeat and remember. It was then my brother returned at the place we stood and said "'we are in "" as lorna smerked. A knowing feminist smerk. I let it go as did he (but guess we were hit while away_ ) and we enjoyed the night. The night day my indignation grew, as I watched lorna make suggestive overtones of I am above you"" but hey its OK"'....sukanya was reasonably gentle and naieve. Her buddhist beliefs were natural to her. So when she one morning two days later asked is there a temple today is mothers birthday ? (she wanted to do a merit) Lorna on her 3rd wine blurted out "' so is it some sort of pentance they do per f***?"' // I retorted I met her in a blow job bar. It was a japanese sit around grill. I was loud. Then sukanya added very politely that she only blew 23 men off before she met me. And I was so far gone, I said to my brother "'does she know the art of sucking cock tom?"' looking at his wife., My brother very quick on his feet, said he met lorna in a brothel in santa monica but couldnt pay so had to marry her? "' Lorna was instantly confused as to wheather this was some crude aussie drunken game,or real confessions, and my brothers quick joking had her baffeled. So it was changed into and dismissed as a joke. The next day sukanya said to me your brother smart, she bitch.......4 years on I am divorced and my brother laments that under california law he cant afford to do the same...that all
|
Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 3:36 am on Jan. 17, 2005
|
|
Hermanolobo
|
Dirty Guru, I think this says more about the two different cultures than the individuals involved? Is 'Lorna' a yank ?
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 4:47 am on Jan. 17, 2005
|
|
Bok Hah
|
Quote: from BigDUSA on 4:55 am on Jan. 17, 2005 When it comes up in polite conversation and don't tell me it doesn't come up. What do you tell everyone about the work your wife did back in Thailand. Are you honest and tell everyone she worked in the "entertainment industry" as a hostess in a bar in Thailand or do you out and out lie. If your of a mind to lie, why? Is it because you can't accept what she did for a living or do you think the Vicar/Minister/Rabbi/Priest will be scandalized? What about dear old Mum and her Tuesday afternoon bridge club? Then again you have Dad, hang en with the homeys down at his local. Telling one and all about his new daughter in law and the interesting "profession" she had back in Thailand. OK you decide to lie and you tell everyone she was a "rocket scientist" back in Thailand but since her English is not perfect she was only able to get a job as a maid in a local hotel. How do you handle men making nasty comments as you walk by? Do you ignore and keep on going and what does this do to your head over time?
That depends on a) The Man that you are b) The Love you feel for your wife I married my BG wife over 8 years back, the few "comments" made are usually of a racist nature, they can be dealt with easily. If anyone suggested my wife came from a "p4p" background, she is well equipped to deal with the situation. She has no shame in her background, neither do I. She is now 30, me 39, still fairly beautiful and sexy ( her not me . We are still together because we are suited, not because of my money ( not much) or her looks. We communicate ( my Thai is fairly good, her English good these days) 2 great kids and a good life. My luck changed for the better when I met Jum.
I had been travelling to and from Los for nearly 10 years previously, I wasn't looking for a wife.
|
Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 5:05 am on Jan. 17, 2005
|
|
DrLove
|
With all the publicity on TV, magazines and newspapers, who wouldn't know or suspect?
|
Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 5:38 am on Jan. 17, 2005
|
|
Hermanolobo
|
Quote: from Bok Hah on 4:59 pm on Jan. 17, 2005 My luck changed for the better when I met Jum.
I had been travelling to and from Los for nearly 10 years previously, I wasn't looking for a wife.
I am glad to hear a success story after knowing of so many failures ! Some say finding a wife happens when you least expect it ?
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 5:39 am on Jan. 17, 2005
|
|
| |
|