Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Misc - Girls – Same Old Song & Dance or A New Twist? All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Single Page for this topic
Email a friend |  

 
DongJuan
Brothers,
I know there have been other threads on the sob stories we hear from the girls we decide to hang out with for more than the standard ST.  However, there was a recurring theme I kept hearing during my last trip to LOS (late May), which has been troubling me and I wanted to solicit comments from the brothers on whether such stories are in fact, the "same old song and dance" or possibly true......

I heard from at least two different girls (who I saw several times over the course of a week) that the number of johns who are "sadists" coming to BKK for thrill have increased dramatically within the past year. It's  causing a major uproar in industry and the way the ladies are now viewing their clients - namely, with jaded lenses and a mixture of suspicion and apprehension.  I'm not talking about simple slapping of the ass when you're el flagrante here, but sadism in the way of men literally beating the hell out of the girls or pulling their hair etc., anything that causes them physical pain.   There appears to be no difference in the racial break down of where some of these freaks come from (I am only repeating what I heard, but Germany, England, the U.S., Japan and Singapore were mentioned as having the predominant number of johns who like to simply beat the crap out of these poor girls.)

Now, before some of the pontificators out there try to lecture me on "to each his own right" and "that's what this forum is for" blah, blah, blah... let me tell you how I look at it. I belong to the school of thought among the brothers, that to have a good time in a place like LOS and to keep the hosts (the ladies) warm and friendly , you need to establish yourself as a good guest, welcomed back time and time again.

When I have to listen (and watch) a poor girl in her early twenties break down in mid-story after recounting a horrible night the previous week with a sick f_ck who, for whatever reason believed, he needed to take out his anger on a 90lb girl, probably half his size, it sickens me to my stomach, increases my awareness of the brutul world these girls live in and makes me wonder, just when the doors will shut to the locals' acceptance of this?  

One of the girls mentioned that some of the girls in the establishment she is working in (including herself) have resolved not to go LT with soccer fans from Asia or Europe passing through Thailand, for fear of being gang raped or beaten (so strong is the fear of sadist hidden among the Hooligans who they feel will undoubtedly come before, during and after the World Cup games).....

It is truly, truly sad for me to understand the rationale behind such behavior,  even to the point where I was trying to kid myself that such stories were simply not true - until I was shown the bruise on one of the girl's thighs.......

DJ  


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 1:20 am on June 8, 2002
casey
Just returned from 6 weeks there and never heard a similar story.  Hope it is an isolated incident.


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 1:49 am on June 8, 2002
Deleted Member
Don JUan,

there is another thread were we have been discussing scars on TGs' and also how to behave. I can only endorse what you say, to keep this scene maintaining its  unique caracter, i.e. getting the ladies dedication and friendliness - girlfriend experience the way you would never get it in the west, there has to be sero tolerance for violence and abuse. If the trust breaks down the nature of the relationship will change. It may also lead to stricter involvement from aythorities and also from hotels not wanting to host us and the girls.


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 3:43 am on June 8, 2002
DongJuan
Brother Liftoff,
Well said and amen to that.  I second the notion regarding the "unique" way we males are spoiled rotten here.  As in all cases, it only takes a few to rock the boat for the rest of us.  My suggestion to those who are into the pain etc. is to refer them to Mistress Gaow who will hopefully bring them down a notch or two..... In short, if you like dishing it out (and maybe even taking it too), look for those with the same interests, not prey on unsuspecting women, who DO NOT subscribe to that kind of behavior......


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 7:26 pm on June 8, 2002
BigDUSA
I'm surprized that guys who are into "rough trade" find unsuspecting girls to beat up on. As the chance of getting arrested is a possiblity and spending time in a Thai jail is a real horror. Their are ladies who like this trade and make a good buck at it. I've been to Thailand 6 times and have never heard this story. I'm comming back in July and will check it out with as many girls as I can. 42 days and counting!!!


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 11:23 pm on June 8, 2002
Deleted Member
Dong Juan & BigDUSA,

between the two of you, I think you have worked out the carrot and stick: Mistress GAOW and Thai Jail.

BigD, I think the mentioning of Thai Jail is good, it ought to be a real deterrent.


Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 4:53 am on June 9, 2002
rami
Dong Juan ,I don't think this sory is true at all.We know that KonTai's can be very patience and tolerant,but if someone will kick BG ass badly like u told us,she or her friends/boyfriend will come back and kill the motherf_cker.I know one BG from Chiangmai,that opened someone's head with axe,after firs unsuccessful round(for her) of boxes and kicks.So maybe girls told you this story for getting more empathy from you(and/or more money).


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 8:31 am on June 9, 2002
Deleted Member
By the way, don't mistake the TG'd dedicated and sweet behaviour with weakness in terms of physics or carachter. I have seen that a girl can be well trained in a few usefull grips to deal with a difficult man.


Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 11:53 am on June 9, 2002
ABC
Sup':
I will have to agree with DongJuan. I also have heard the same complaints about men being sadist. Now, the definition of what they consider a "sadist" differed from holding down the females hands while having intercourse, to full on beatings. The females I talked with came from gclubs like Pegasus and others, as well as the larger MP's like Emmanuelle, Caesars, ect.  

After the incidents, the females mostly tell the manager about the customer and then that customer will not be allowed to take another female from the establishment. Many females may put up with and not just leave because the men tip very well. One female said she got a $5,000 U.S tip from an Asian client who was into this. Anyways, the females I talked with will only allow, if they allow this, to happen once with that customer. I hope that makes sense. The females really don't want to rock the boat unless things are really bad. Now, none of them complained about gang-rape or being beaten so badly that they needed to go to the hospital. And, none of them said that they were beaten in the MP. This is why the females like to work there, because it is a much safer environment for them.

Just my 2 cents!!


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 2:19 pm on June 9, 2002
DongJuan
Brother ABC,
Well said and eloquently put.  I want to clarify a few points about this thread and even myself.  While I may be new to the forum, I have been traveling to Bangkok for business since 1994.  I can tell you that in some ways, a lot has changed, and in other ways, a lot remains the same.  So Brother Rami, when I say I've heard it before, I mean it.  Also, just cause someone gives me a sob story doesn't make me reach into my pocket to become a sugar daddy......
However, it was this last trip I made to LOS in late May (my fourth so far this year) that I heard the "sadist" comments for the first time, and that's what compelled me to pose this thread.

In keeping with what Brother ABC clarified, one of the two ladies who mentioned the sadist issues/concerns to me, noted that in one recent case, an Asian client (I won't say from where although she mentioned it) "pulled her hair, bit her, kicked and punched her while taking her from behind and slapped her ass til it was  blood red".  For the trouble, he gave her a 20,000baht tip.  While she appreciated the money, she swore she would never go ST with this particular client again, and warned the other girls and management about him. (She apparently couldn't sit down for two day after the session with the pervetrt). As Brother ABC noted, my guess is that next time this guy tries to make his way into the same place, he'll be kissing the pavement outside.  (However, I also believe these assholes also are savvy enough to know not to go back to the same establishment and know there are plenty more unsuspecting victims out there).
My two cents worth is, it's happening and it's out there, so let's all be a little more sensitized to this issue and show the Thais and especially, the Thai ladies, some common decency and respect......
DJ


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 12:57 am on June 10, 2002
     

Single Page for this topic

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com