Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Misc - Girls – that just put a big smile on my face!! All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 2 3 ]
Email a friend |  

 
ringthebells
I just received the following email:


"Ringthebells, thanks for your dedication and great support.  And you are
very cute
too!"

some more background:

last year I did the new years toy (a HUG-bear) for TA Orange.

this year, it is supposed to be a panda, as they got a couple of pandas from china recently and it is very hype at this moment.

so we had 2 meetings already. another one was supposed to be this afternoon.

so the sample was late, I just got it. so I sent email to the people at orange.

"sorry I have to postpone the meeting until tomorrow 11:30 am, I just got the sample but it is very very cute."

so the answer from miss orange just made my day!!

miss orange, btw. is nice and very cute, too. she is a "boss" in her department (without revealing to much).

should I try hit on her?? or is it just standard thai blabla what she sent me??

I hope not

rtb.


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 5:11 am on Oct. 29, 2003
DrLove
Maybe she was referring to the bear or panda ..... or tries to get a discount or freebies.

Thai sweet talk ... be aware!


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 7:01 am on Oct. 29, 2003
ringthebells
no no, she was refering to ME

I will see tomorrow...

rtb.


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 7:05 am on Oct. 29, 2003
Smegma
Go ahead. Try. If you succeed you will tell us and write a FR.

If you fail, you will not tell us as to not hurt your ego and reputation. But at least you will know you tried, and there is no shame in failure. Remember it is all a numbers game. Some times you get them and you brag about it, and some times you don't and you keep quiet about it. Don't worry we know you are irresistible.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 8:17 am on Oct. 29, 2003
ringthebells


I will try!! I might get free telephones...

rtb.


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 8:20 am on Oct. 29, 2003
NaughtiusMaximus
Give her one on the conference table, then you will know for sure....... or not.


Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 9:58 am on Oct. 29, 2003
3cazzi
RTB,
I always prefer to get a refusal than holding a regret.
Go for it with my best wishes.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 11:01 am on Oct. 29, 2003
ringthebells
thanks guys.

she wasn't at the meeting yesterday. hopefully she will be there today.

rtb.


Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 9:18 pm on Oct. 30, 2003
NaughtiusMaximus
Huh, that answers ya question, now you may as well just go for it, nothing to lose.


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 9:21 pm on Oct. 30, 2003
JHolmesJr
RTB I think she was trying to tell you---"You can ring my be-e-e-e-ll, ring my bell, ah ah!"


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 10:58 pm on Oct. 30, 2003
     

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com