Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Misc - Girls – Don't take it for granted All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 2 3 ]
Email a friend |  

 
adrock
Sitting in Farangland, watching an HBO documentary on the "Moonlite Bunny Ranch", a brothel in Reno where gentlemen come to pay US$1000+ for 1 hour (!!!!) The women shown in this documentary are all big and white. The very best of them would rate maybe a 6 on the NEP or Soi Cowboy scale. Let's not even talk about Soi 33.

My my, lads, please enjoy yourselves and cherish every moment in LOS. Be thankful for it - some of us have to, for entertainment, watch other morons on the telly getting ripped off by unattractive farangs.

- Adrock


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 12:24 am on May 20, 2004
hzink
No, it's actually even better than seeing them get ripped - what's cherishable is that they, for the most part, genuinely believe that $1,000/hr is a great deal for these big and white 'godesses' (or, whatever).

As an aside, I'm constantly amazed at some people's choices in companionship - I mean, I can expect some 'not so pretty' choices in farangland from people, but invariably you end up seeing some guys being mighty proud of 'less than ideal' girls in LOS - with the wide variety and availability of better quality, I never understood that, and just shake my head.

Harry


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 1:18 am on May 20, 2004
NaughtiusMaximus
Totally agree harrold, amazes me as well. But nothing amazed me more than a few days ago when a reasonably handsome young guy, 30ish, walked inot gullivers with the genuine moby dick, a white whale that needed to join tables together just to accomodate herself and probably the amount of ffod she would envisage ordering. He on the other hand was trim taught and terrific you might say. On top of all that, she was damn ugly.


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 1:22 am on May 20, 2004
DSBones
Does personality count for anything these days?
I would rather be with someone who is fun & understands me rather than a 'china doll' type with the personality of an amoeba.
If you can get looks & character in the same package then congratulations. I think I am like most blokes who tends to get a happy medium.
I have absolutely no interest in vacuous TG's no matter how stunning they are!


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 1:34 am on May 20, 2004
NaughtiusMaximus
I'm sure she had a great personality, it may have been bigger than her.

Oooops, sh_t sorry man, stooopid me, just realised, wasn't you was it ??


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 1:40 am on May 20, 2004
DSBones
It was not me this time..but, I think I have been there before! (in fact several times during a particularly bleak period in my mid-20's).


Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 1:51 am on May 20, 2004
Kryptonite
Fat girls need f_ckin' too!


Krypto


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 1:58 am on May 20, 2004
DSBones
One in particular stands out. New Years Eve in the UK. We were all wearing comedy breasts. She picks me out from the crowd & tells me that she's got bigger breasts than my fake ones. They were as well, they were huge (and so was she).Within 2 mins we were in a cab & back at my place.
She then gets undressed in the dark & tells me that 2 days earlier she had just given birth & that she had left her boyfriend at home because he was a junkie & beat her. I then notice her stomach, the home made tattoo on her forearm and the fact that she had a c**t like a clown's pocket. All this is beginning to have an adverse effect on my libido. I tell her that I have had too much to drink (that was a lie, I could have drunk a dray horse dry & still not been drunk enough to shag her). She then starts beating me up and demanding that I go down on her & bring her to orgasm..just because I couldn't get it up was no excuse for not giving her what she wanted.She was not going to let me off lightly.
I managed to convince her that I was of no use to her & she eventually left but it was a scary 30 mins.


Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 2:18 am on May 20, 2004
sanook269
.


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 2:22 am on May 20, 2004
Kryptonite
Let me tell you how you f_ck big girls like that..........

You put your right foot in, you take your right foot out, you put your right foot in and you shake it all about.....you do the hokie pokie and you turn yourself around...that's what it's all about........etc etc etc.......

5555!


Krypto


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 2:25 am on May 20, 2004
     

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com