Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Travel – qatar airline All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Single Page for this topic
Email a friend |  

 
robert1967
thinking of flighting with qatar airline has anyone try there


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 1:25 pm on Aug. 9, 2005
West
I've flown with Qatar quite a few times now and would rate them as one of my prefered airlines. For value for money they're hard to beat.


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 1:42 pm on Aug. 9, 2005
Brocher
I've used them several times from KSA to LOS and apart from their awfully borin' airport, I'd say they are very good.

Good quality 'planes, very pleasant staff and the food was always good. I normally order a vegetarian meal (means I get fed first!) and Qatar Airlines veggie food is very tasty.

They've always been on time and the connections on my flights have been very good, apart from once when I ended up with (I think 5 hours) in Doha, did I mention the airport was terrible!


Cheers


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 6:28 am on Aug. 10, 2005
thunder368
i rate qatar as 1 of the est only flown once with them for £440 outof manchester england.a mate flew with them last october and he told me that they have new airbus planes now and u get ur own screen in front of u instead the over head screens.im flying with them at xmas got it for just over £600 for that price a couple of days before xmas is dam good.so make a booking quick if u find a good deal take it.

http://www.travelmood.com/site/hotoffers/flights/default_asia.asp


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 1:19 pm on Aug. 10, 2005
     

Single Page for this topic

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com