| |
Oz
|
Funnily enough I stay in that area but (Legaspi Village) but didn't know about it?
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 3:21 am on Aug. 31, 2009
|
|
McLovin
|
Another forum member and myself checked out L.A. Cafe on our recent trip to manila on bkkz's advise. We ended every night there.. I dont think I walked out before 6 am, but we are both night owls. Lots of talent in there and I hear that it doesnt close... cant comment on that as I had to go back to the hotel and get down to business eventually. would advise anyone in manila not leaving before checking the place out.
|
Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 5:56 am on Sep. 1, 2009
|
|
bkkz
|
Yep, this place is opened all day and night. The upstairs section only starts at 9 pm till 3 or 4 am. There's an entry fee of 150P if I remember correctly. My buddy and I have basically camped out over there during our entire trip. Wished there was a bar like this in BKK.
|
Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 7:25 am on Sep. 1, 2009
|
|
bkkz
|
This place is rocking. Too many girls and only one dick. Reporting live from LA cafe, Manila.
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 7:33 am on Oct. 22, 2009
|
|
|
|
bkkz
|
Will try. Playing pool here and getting my ass kicked
|
Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 8:46 am on Oct. 22, 2009
|
|
bkkz
|
Some notes from the last trip. Entrance fee for the upstairs section is 100 P during weekdays and 150 P during weekends. The pool is charged at 25 P per game for the 1st 10 minutes, you will be charged an additional 25 P if your game goes beyond the 10 minute block. I found another great pool hall nearby on Mabini street. From LA Cafe, just cross the road, walk along Salas St. towards Mabini St, turn right and you will see the sign for the pool bar call "One Side" (with the letter 'J' in red). One Side is on the 2nd level. The have 9 x 9 ft Brunswick metro tables. Next month, the pro players will be there to practice or play their money games, sometime around the 19th. The World Ten Ball Championship will be held on November 25th-30th at the World Trade Centre.
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 12:48 pm on Oct. 24, 2009
|
|
|
|
bingo629
|
Quote: from bkkz on 8:46 pm on Oct. 22, 2009 Will try. Playing pool here and getting my ass kicked
BK you have just given me inspiration for a new themed BDSM/Sports bar! Dominatrix pool anyone? Catching darts?
|
Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 5:38 am on Oct. 28, 2009
|
|
jingjo
|
BK I have to go to Manila on Business Soon, Not that I want to! I can't Belive you get UR arse kicked playing Stick? You were L00king at fun bags (clevage) and Arse
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 6:21 am on Oct. 28, 2009
|
|
| |