Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Bars Forum – Camelot / Queens Castle Patpong All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 2 ]
Email a friend |  

 
Peter
Hi chaps,
still sitting here in Europe thinking back to great trips to BKK and looking so much forward to the next chance - has anybody lately been to my favorite places, perhaps able to tell a tale ?
Go ahead, I'm eager to read the best - sure not the worst !
Peter


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 1:48 pm on Sep. 11, 2002
rami
What you want to know about Camelot??
It still there,kicking and breathing,not the best place in PP or in BKK ether.This place have some secrets,but I dont want to discover it, cause "everybody need to eat something you know".....Have been in the place before week or maybe more,met my friends,nothing special.


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 2:56 pm on Sep. 11, 2002
Peter
Rami,
very kind of you to let me know that it is at least still there. Envy you for having been there just a week ago - for me it is --4 years-- ago, can you imagine?
May be it is not the best place, but I never managed to make the complete tour, just got stuck there because I found it very much to my taste.


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 11:24 pm on Sep. 11, 2002
rami
I hope for you,to return and visit this place again.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 4:41 am on Sep. 12, 2002
griffin
camelot is still the fun place of the kings group bars. but unfurtunately in the last years with the current mamasan some awful bill paddling took place. the kings group put a new management recently in there so things should be allright again now. still lost a lot of costumers due to that and as the costumers went some girls did too! nevertheless have some nice new youngsters there, only problem is they are usually very high on e or other "medicine" to party!
attitude has changed with more japanese tourist coming to pp, mainly short time experiences but still a fun place to go once in a while! gogo wise there are certainly better bets these days in nana and cowboy!


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 5:09 am on Sep. 12, 2002
Deleted Member
The last time I was in Patpong (2 months ago) Queens Castle 1 was closed.

Any updates?


Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 8:54 am on Sep. 12, 2002
farangman
Hi Griffin,

One of the reasons bill padding happens in Camelot is because of a system the girls work in order to get more lady drinks out of you.

Basically every time you "chink" your glass with one of the girls, they take that as an indication that you are offering to buy them a lady drink. Mostly people don't realise that this is happening as they will only do it a limited number of times in order to avoid suspicion, with a guy who appears to be building a healthy tab anyway.

So in this bar at least, I would advise people to keep a look out for this practise happening.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 11:16 pm on Jan. 5, 2003
griffin
doesn't bother me as i do have a bottle there anyway!


Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 2:29 am on Jan. 6, 2003
Kaymanx
Hi Peter

Good to know you are a fan of Camelot and QC. Me too. I was there in June 2002 and what I saw happening there really blew my mind. There was this middleaged farang couple who were watching the fun on stage when they decided to get into the act between themeselves. I nwever realised when they started off, but after a while I noticed that the farang man and woman were kissing each other and were joined by a couple of the bar girls in the kissing and fondling game. I tried hard not to look but you will understand this was really hard to achieve. Soon the woman was kissing the BGs and then she was enjoying the scene as her male partner was kissed and fondled by the BGs, it was developing into a mini orgy. A couple of other BGs then joined me and I got into the act with them. There was an absolutely fulfilling "massage service"  I got from them if you know what I mean and as I half closed my eyes surrendering to all this hospitality I felt an uncontrollable desire overpower me as I saw one of the BGs put her hands inside the farang woman's skirt and give her a long massage.

This is as it happened and it was on my first visit to QC. Needless to add, I am a fan now, but I am sure I am not going to get to see this one-act play enacted again!!


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 5:06 am on Jan. 15, 2003
Arcadius
Kaymanx

Thought you were getting a bit carried away there with your fantasies - until I realised you were talking about QC and not Camelot! As we all know, Camelot is a thoroughly respectable bar where Queen Victoria herself would feel at home. They do great afternoon teas.

Sure, anything goes at QC. And it's got a good atmosphere, too, which you certainly couldn't say about all the upstairs bars at PP. I quite often take visitors there if they want to see a 'show' and we haven't got time to go to Cowboy or Nana. Of course, I'd normally take them to Long Gun or Angelwitch which are far more imaginative and... well, erotic. Have still to meet anyone who gets turned on in the slightest by the ping-pong balls & similar carry-on.

Went into QC by myself a few days before Xmas. Don't know why, was just in the mood and hadn't been there for some time. Got the impression that the BGs were distinctly better-looking than before. Not all of them, but the average was certainly higher. A couple of A-grade cuties among them, and no shortage of Bs.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 6:43 am on Jan. 15, 2003
     

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com