Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Hotel Issues – Pattaya Priceline or ? All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Single Page for this topic
Email a friend |  

 
Lookn4Domi
I'm trying to wrangle a room for 12 nights at the Marriott but I'm seeing $114 a night as the best rate.

It looks like PRICELINE isn't covering Pattaya anymor and I've tried orbitz, expedia and a direct call to the hote (to a Thai who wouldn't negotiate !).

Has anyone found a good internet booking site for Pattaya or managed to get a deal at the Marriott. I'm trying for $90 a night and they can keep their fancy breakfast but the pool, gym and location are fantastic.

How about a travel agent ? I did find one web site that dropped it to $99 but I'd never heard of them.


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 8:44 pm on Oct. 25, 2004
GATOR420
I think I may have found it on Asiahotels.com for $85. Check there. One of those sites had it much cheaper though.


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 8:48 pm on Oct. 25, 2004
thaiaficionado
Try 'pattaya hotels' on the top of this page. It says $79.94

I may be wrong, but I don't think the Pattaya Marriott has ever been available on PL.


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 8:50 pm on Oct. 25, 2004
Nick Lloyd
Last year I checked out the prices in one town, and settled on a 4 * hotel in my price range. Internet rate 800 baht - go for it!
So, turned up at the desk - 1000 baht.
The conversation went something like this:
"Are you sure? Says 800 on the net."
"No sir, 1000 baht."
"Okay, I'll go outside and book it on the net then."
A quick chat with the lady standing near him...
"Sir, yes sir, okay sir, 800 baht"

I accepted my little victory graciously.
Yes, 200 baht is nothing and I could have paid it. It was the principle of the thing. I checked with the hotel's own website that very morning.
Sorry if you guys think this is off-topic, but when the hotel is less that 1/4 full it's a buyer's market.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 10:27 pm on Oct. 25, 2004
Lookn4Domi
Thanks guys.

When you go to the top to pattaya hotels the list shows 80.00 but then when you drill down to book for November it's 4150 B.

Asia hotels has it for $99, I always book for 2 to avoid a joiner fee.

It's nice but it's not worth that.

I've checked everywhere a written the Marriott Pattaya off.


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 6:14 pm on Oct. 26, 2004
     

Single Page for this topic

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com