Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Hotel Issues – Hotels All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 2 ]
Email a friend |  

 
donrnels
I am going back to Thailand for 27 days in October. I am keeping a room at Majestic Suites but I plan to go to Pattaya for a few days. I have never been to Pattaya. What is a good guest friendly hotel there?


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 2:26 am on May 2, 2006
DrLove
Then the question is... what is good?

Is it good when it's cheap? It is good when it's expensive with wall to wall carpeting?

Or even a simple reference to the Pattaya forum might bring up good ideas....


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 2:59 am on May 2, 2006
Aramis
http://www.pattayatalk.com/forums/
for the answer


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 10:07 am on May 2, 2006
Tengotodo
The pattaya forums will give you a great deal of info. Botome line is there are a few hotels that get the most recommendations. They include; Residence Garden, Areca Lodge, The Lek, Sabai Inn. Prices range between 1000B and 1399B. All are good, although of these, I have only been to the Areca myself (Sabai scheduled for June). Areca is excellent, without a doubt. Areca is across the street from BJ bar and disco, shopping mall on corner, 2nd and beach road 1 block away. Breakfast is very good. As for a room in the back on a high floor.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 1:05 pm on May 2, 2006
leeroy
Hi

Thought this post would be ok to put in here as its along the same idea. Im trying to book a hotel and after many, many hours of homework ive come up with this list.

My requirements are this:-

1) must be -1000baht/per night.
2) must be girl-friendly.
3) clean bathroom for watersports.
4) ok locaction.

Im really not interested in opulence and excessive grandeur - just cleanliness. Ive narrowed it down to the following, but would love to hear from anyone with up to date info, local knowledge, better suggestions or warnings.

Premier Inn,
Business Inn (not Grand Business Inn-cant find a website),
Grand Inn,
Classic Place Hotel,
Leela Inn,
Manhattan Hotel (is it now shit?),
JS Tower,
Malaysia Hotel

Are the above girl-friendly? Thanks for any replies.



Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 8:54 pm on July 20, 2006
drunkentiger
donrnels, my friends & I booked at the Sunshine Vista Apartments on Soi 3 in Pattaya & they're GF. We'll be paying 1200 thb/night for superior w/dbl occupancy, if that helps your search at all. The place looks very nice for the money judging from the pics on their website.




Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 10:12 pm on July 20, 2006
Tyfon
Two basic Mongering areas, North end is mostly beer bars and BJ bars around Soi3, and the South end approaching Walking Street.

Sunshine Hotel Soi 3 is clean and open access (GF, no ID) and handy for several sois filled end-to-end with mostly beer bars and the occasional gogo.

I liked the Sandy Spring, Soi 13. Relatively quiet (bar-free) soi but not far from the start of the bars and gogos on the approach to Walking Street. Clean, GF and didn't even ask for IDs, which I prefer myself. If your more of a gogo monger then this is the end of town for you.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 9:28 am on July 21, 2006
mansaturday

I stayed at Sunshine Vista Apartments last December.

I was a little disappointed; OK, I had a room at the back, the weather was poor - I never used the pool.

Despite that I found it at the wrong end of Beach Road; it is quite a way from Walking Street.

The room was alright, clean, but expensive (1500 aht, I seem to remember).

(And the GF were not great.)


Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 4:14 pm on July 21, 2006
bkkmaster
http://bkkx.com/cgi-bin/pattaya/forums.cgi?forum=2


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 10:35 pm on July 21, 2006
atl
yo,

well regarding pattaya, the penthouse is a nice "grotto de amor" and its about 1000baht a night, (this was late 2004, man I need to get back ), very fun place.

My Budget place to crash in pattaya (usually on my one night layovers on the way to ko samet) is Honey Lodge. It is right next to walking street and last time I stayed there (late 2004) it was 500baht a night, (clean room/bathroom, cable TV, fridge, decent bed, pool and well worth $12.) Probably has gone up a bit.

just my 2 cents.

have fun bro,
atl



Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 3:21 am on July 22, 2006
     

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com