| |
breconion
|
The policy has always been to hassle guests bringing back "friends" and to try to charge a joiner fee. There are many better more friendly hotels that do not such tired rooms. After they opened their new coffee shop I tried it out and on the two occasions I eat there the food had to be sent back as it was not what I ordered and even when they got the order right the food was cold. The only good thing about the ambassador is to use it as a short cut between Soi 11 and 13, and there is a reasonable internet cafe in the alleyway that has cd writer/card reader/usb connections on all computers and reasonable internet prices.
|
Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 10:51 pm on Aug. 31, 2005
|
|
crusador
|
to my opinion it's on the best way to become the second Grace or a mass storage for chin travel groups...
|
Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 11:00 am on Sep. 1, 2005
|
|
peterpan
|
I have just left Sat, and had to sit in the foyer for about 1/2 hour, if they are not guest friendly. I should love to know who all those girls were that kept coming in. All the fellows had to do was show the key to the night man and all the doors had do not disturb all bloody day. all comments abot rooms etc. accepted.as long as you book a double and put down and partner will do Chock dee
|
Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 4:45 am on Oct. 10, 2005
|
|
Wanderingsam
|
Many and I repeat many years ago this was an OK place if you stayed in the Tower rooms. Ten years ago the main rooms were so bad I wouldn't stay there. I remember being shown my room by a bellboy who was trying to bring me a "friend" and going back downstairs to either move out or get a better room. Found that the tower rooms were OK and stayed there maybe a dozen times. Sometimes got a check at the elevators but it always worked out. These days, its just a dump. There are other places with similar prices that are so much better. I wouldn't stay there for free.
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 6:50 pm on Oct. 10, 2005
|
|
Hugh G Rection
|
This hotel has really gone down hill. It is a beaten up wreck. With the joiner fee there is absolutely no reason to stay there. This hotel seems to now be catering to tour groups primarily from India and the middle east.
|
Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 9:26 am on Nov. 9, 2005
|
|
apollo
|
Saw they have refubrished their rooms (standard). Anyone has new info? Cheers! Ap.-
|
Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 5:02 pm on Jan. 25, 2007
|
|
peterpan
|
I am there now, got the bloody flu and got caught in the lift. I too booked in as a double. and gave my girlfriends name in as occupyer. As I stay there all the time most are my friends anyway. I wanted to change the name on the room. all I did was go down till you see the table in front of the reception fill in the form on that table and then present that and the girls id and they will do it there and then. recently as I was speaking to the security guard a chap came in with three and walked straight by. I think he had greased the palm LOL but 500 one night is better the 650 is better than every day. Flame me if you want, Me big boy. But genglemen there are some arrogant wankers, who I see take the piss of the security guards and and tell the girls just keep walking, you just dont stand a chance and you are marked for your stay. Iwill see the supervisor on the desk and ask her opinionand get back but fly to Chiang tommorow so maybe later. Just a small side note. The AM is going shortly to comepletely upgrade, floor two ia as good now as any the price will go up much higher and the reason to stop the cheap trippers from India, who are coming in on a bulk very cheap rate, most a shown the top seating for breakfast, that is total rasist but that comes from the horses mouth. me I love the place. PM me if you need questions asnwered
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 8:05 pm on Jan. 25, 2007
|
|
apollo
|
Indeed being nice to all thai people goes a long way. Being rude, gets you no where! Little tip to the guard make all the difference, and indeed a regular will pass by and have no problems, as well as getting upgrades and good service. This I think is true in any place not just for AM. You say they will raise the price? It is already higher than it used to be. I saw it on asiarooms, seems it is about 40% more than before (in Thai baht, not other currency, add in the diff because of the exchange rate given the Thai baht is stronger now and you see even a bigger difference). Indeed the location of AM is superb and if they get the rooms renovated may be a nice place but not if the rate will be even higher than it is now. Thanks mate for the info update have a good trip! Cheers! Ap.-
|
Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 6:23 am on Jan. 26, 2007
|
|
Bimlee
|
Coming to Bangkok on a business trip and I am booked in Ambassador Hotel for 4 nights. This is package trip - Air fare + Hotel. Understand this is not a guest friendly place, but I had been to Bangkok many a times. All policies can be changed or modified.May be,I have to pay some thing extra somewhere. Which I am willing to. Rather I have no choice at this point. Basically, for any packaged tour,when booked from destination point, travel dept will not tell you about it. Nor, do they have any good knowledge about guest friendly terms.
|
Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 10:50 pm on June 7, 2007
|
|
Mel Gibson
|
Bimlee, It's a crap hotel with a crap attitude. Ok, its a business trip, so you'll have limited time with the gals, therefore take them to one of the numerous short-time hotels at around 400 BHT. Mel
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 10:55 pm on June 7, 2007
|
|
| |
|