Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Hotel Issues – Omni Tower, Suk Soi 4, Information All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 2 3 ]
Email a friend |  

 
bkkfella

Quote: from Mel Gibson on 10:50 pm on Aug. 11, 2005
I see Omni Tower now has "daily rates".

Studio 2,100BHT
One Bedroom 2,900 BHT.

Is the quality sufficient to pay these prices?



I think you can negotiate a price in the 1500-1700THB/day range if you stay a week or more. If not they must be maxxed out.... no vacancies. But I doubt that is the case.

JFYI, you can get a studio for 17KTHB/month on a one year or possiby even a 6 month lease thru the RE Agents on the left rather than the hotel from desk. That is about 600THB/night.



Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 4:16 am on Aug. 12, 2005
Maco88

Quote: from bkkfella on 4:28 pm on Aug. 12, 2005

Quote: from Mel Gibson on 10:50 pm on Aug. 11, 2005
I see Omni Tower now has "daily rates".

Studio 2,100BHT
One Bedroom 2,900 BHT.

Is the quality sufficient to pay these prices?



I think you can negotiate a price in the 1500-1700THB/day range if you stay a week or more. If not they must be maxxed out.... no vacancies. But I doubt that is the case.

JFYI, you can get a studio for 17KTHB/month on a one year or possiby even a 6 month lease thru the RE Agents on the left rather than the hotel from desk. That is about 600THB/night.




hi bkkfella,

I've noticed the monthly rate for Omni (& this is the internet special) is around 39k mark. So you think they may go to as low as 20k for a 6 month lease????


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 7:40 am on Aug. 18, 2005
lildevil
How is the internet at the Omni, and is it wired or wireless?

Thanks,

Lildevil


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 4:26 am on July 18, 2007
DrLove
The lowest what you can get is about 27,000 - 30,000 baht/month for the one bedroom.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 9:43 am on July 18, 2007
DrLove
Double post


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 9:43 am on July 18, 2007
paddyc01
The internet is wired unless you request a wireless router when you get the service.

Personally as someone who used to live there I would say DONT. Many reasons for the place being shit.


Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 3:21 am on July 21, 2007
Gus
Is it possible to buy an apartment at Omni Tower?

The reason I am asking is that an English chap I know lives there with his Thai wife? and he told my friend that he bought an apartment in Bangkok.

I am not sure if he was bullshitting or not, bloody brilliant place to live though
Maybe his wife 'works' around the corner to pay for it


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 9:29 am on Nov. 10, 2007
wallyperrier
i think, if you pay enough, all is possibel

but what's your price?



Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 10:34 pm on Nov. 11, 2007
Gus
wally
I do not want one for myself, I was just wondering if they were only available for rental?
If the company or rich individual which owns Omni Tower sells some of the apartments, even leasehold, I guess that reduces the selling price of Omni Tower if they ever decide to sell.


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 2:13 am on Nov. 13, 2007
wackyjacky
Gentlemen: Is there any new info on the Omni ? I haven't stayed there in 4 yrs. It isn't falling apart or anything is it ? The studio is down to $43 on HC. It's gotta be pretty hard to beat that considering the location and the good pool. wj


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 11:58 am on Nov. 21, 2008
     

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com