| |
Deleted Member
|
I stay in the landmark hotel from 21. oct- until 24.oct. 2005 and pay for 1 Supoerior (Normal Floor) room incl. breakfast 204 Euro incl. all Sevice, Tax a.s.o. I have book via INternet and CBS Tour, '138 Sukhumvit Road, Phons 66-2-2540404 has erverythink confirmed. Peter
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 6:23 am on Sep. 26, 2005
|
|
Evil Penivel
|
Quote: from khunmky on 5:05 pm on Sep. 25, 2005 Anyone stay in both? Differences? Worth extra money than deluxe room?
I have stayed in both. No physical differences in the rooms or their furnishings I could see, it had more to do with perks like fruit/flowers/candy, etc., maybe others I didn't use or notice. The junior/executive suite is great if you're going to be using the room for more than sleeping as it features a separate dining/living room area and a second toilet. But if you're just spending sleeping hours there, then it's not worth the extra money and a regular room is good enough. It's difficult to remember all the subtle differences between the types of rooms (Landmark Club, Lifestyle, etc). Essentially, if you're directed to check-in at a lounge floor, you're entitled to use its facilities (breakfast, afternoon cocktails and snacks that really amount to a meal). If you check-in on arrival in the lobby, you'll be eating the buffet breakfast in the Atrium restaurant on lobby level. To kill two birds with one stone - there have always been one or two Middle Eastern businessmen with wives the times I stayed at the Landmark. They were no more noticeable than any other guests until my visit in May. One guy had three veiled women in tow and my TG (who'd registered together with me at the Landmark) said they had been rude to her when we ate breakfast in the lounge (I didn't see what happened). My TG got into a very loud argument with these same women later in the day because they didn't want her to ride in the elevator with them. I was tempted to let her settle it her own way - I think she'd have shown them a Thai version of shock and awe - but that might have had some negative consequences for her vis a vis the hotel management. I hurried over to the elevator and as soon as I stepped in, the three hijab hags split. End of incident, but it soured my TG on the Landmark.
|
Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 8:48 am on Sep. 26, 2005
|
|
diegobangkok
|
....thai version of shock and awe? that's awesome. i'm putting that onto a t-shirt. seriously, you should have let your gf kick their asses...i'd have pitched in to buy you a new room for the night. positive karma for EP
|
Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 10:26 am on Sep. 26, 2005
|
|
China Sailor
|
I just stayed at Landmark last week. I had the 2 nights for 1 price deal and the room worked out to USD 115 per night. This included breakfest buffet and evening drinks. As EP said the snacks during the evening drink period amounted to a small meal. The Breakfast buffet in the Atrium was excellent and only exceeded by the one in the JW Marriott. My room was a Lifestyle room. The only difference between this Superior Room and the Delux Room I had before was the size of the Bathroom. The room was booked at the last moment through the Landmark Website...
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 11:18 am on Sep. 26, 2005
|
|
khunmky
|
To all, Thank you for your help and information. I have booked a junior suite on a regular floor, 10/20-28. Will post report upon return.
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 11:20 am on Sep. 27, 2005
|
|
|
|
China Sailor
|
Quote: from Tyfon on 7:24 pm on Sep. 28, 2005 ...Also, although they don't seem bothered by daytime action, try and take a girl to your room after 9pm and you're looking at 1000THB and ID check...
Funny, I have never had a problem with company anytime of day or night....
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 7:03 am on Sep. 28, 2005
|
|
Evil Penivel
|
I've certainly never had any problem with bringing girls to my room, either. Most recent trips I've checked in with a TG, so for my part it's kind of academic, but I've never heard of anyone being asked for a joiner fee unless: 1) they had booked a single room; or 2) the guest and his guests had misbehaved to the point the hotel wanted to "encourage" them to stay away. I know one of the managers at the Landmark who told me (a few months ago) that while joiner fees aren't a regular policy, they are sometimes used as a dsiciplinary measure when punters get too carried away, i.e., four or five people are staying in a room for which two or three are registered.
|
Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 7:40 am on Sep. 28, 2005
|
|
Golden Star
|
Stayed at the Landmark during my last trip - excellent hotel, excellent service, excellent room (I booked the cheapest room possible for USD$100 ex breakfast and taxes). Brought back girls and was never slapped with any fees. I did, however, request a double occupancy room. I do not remember seeing any Arabs or veiled women during my stay (and I would have noticed).
|
Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 8:37 am on Sep. 28, 2005
|
|
viking77
|
Will be back in BKK in the beginning of November and will definately again stay at the Landmark (tried Majestic Grande in July, but lack of/missing elevators and the crowd of black weils with children made me go back to Landmark). I have a corporate rate there and also found a 100USD++ weekend package on their website, but would anyone know of a better deal? (I don't want to pay ahead to an unknown travel agent).
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 6:45 am on Oct. 16, 2005
|
|
| |
|