Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Hotel Issues – Majestic Grande All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 2 3 4 ]
Email a friend |  

 
bkkfella
i was recently in the sucz bar and restaurant at MG, on talking to the waitress she told me that if you spend 4,00 baht up in the restaurant (*quite easy) you get a free room,
worth considering if you like italian food and have an expense account.
------------------------------------------------------

Are you sure about that ???
400THB and they give you a 4-5000 room for free ??

Seems too good to be true.

I assume you meant MG = Majestic Grande


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 7:25 pm on Oct. 30, 2006
Maco88
I think that was meant to read 4,000 baht. Would make much more sense??


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 5:27 am on Nov. 4, 2006
bkkmaster
I only paid $80 USD for this room/night. It was nice for the money and GF but they have to sign in the lobby. The location to me sucked though. Not ridiculously far from Nana station but pretty far.


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 8:26 am on Nov. 29, 2006
breconion
MG is actually much closer to Pleonchit BTS station than Nana


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 2:33 am on Dec. 1, 2006
bkkfella

MG is actually much closer to Pleonchit BTS station than Nana



I'd say the distance to Ploen Chit BTS is about 1/3rd the distance to Nana BTS from Soi 2


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 3:57 am on Dec. 1, 2006
Skip
Can anyone suggest where the best room rate can be had for this venue. eg. Priceline, LateStays etc.


Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 11:58 am on Feb. 26, 2007
paddyc01
Skip I always found with the Majestic the best rate is direct form them. Email them direct and miss out the online reservation.

It also helps to have a nice footer. Someone they think to be important always gets a good rate I have found


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 12:34 pm on Feb. 26, 2007
erikE

Quote: from paddyc01 on 2:58 am on Feb. 27, 2007
It also helps to have a nice footer. Someone they think to be important always gets a good rate I have found

---------------
o0ompa lo0mpaz are scurry


Are you sure "o0ompa lo0mpaz are scurry" will get a good rate?


Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 1:48 pm on Feb. 26, 2007
paddyc01
I have everytime I stayed there.

I am staying there next week and have got the Grande Deluxe for 3200 with the internet price being 4200.

I emailed them saying I was having problems with the online reservations and could they quote me for the following dates. That is the price they came back with.

Then again the footer on my emails is diplomatic so I assume that helps.


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 4:47 pm on Feb. 26, 2007
Skip

Quote: from erikE on 4:12 am on Feb. 27, 2007
Are you sure "o0ompa lo0mpaz are scurry" will get a good rate?

LOL


Quote: from paddyc01 on 7:11 am on Feb. 27, 2007

I am staying there next week and have got the Grande Deluxe for 3200 with the internet price being 4200.



Huh? Internet price? Why the extra thousand Baht? I thought Internet use was complimentary...


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 12:08 am on Feb. 27, 2007
     

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com