| |
Skip
|
Quote: from footloose on 8:25 am on Sep. 10, 2007 What about the noise factor due to the proximity to the freeway? (I realize noise is a relative thing)
The highway noise does not impact Unico rooms. They were renovating the top three floors while I was there and that was a noise issue from 9 AM onwards. Might be worth inquiring when the renovations are due for completion.
|
Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 8:56 pm on Sep. 21, 2007
|
|
ringthebells
|
Funny. I had just the opposite experience with amenities- they resupplied them every day despite my not using those of the day prior. And the day prior to the prior day etc. ___________________________________________ you definitely got me puzzled here!! rtb.
|
Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 2:35 am on Sep. 22, 2007
|
|
maddogck1
|
Skip, Glad you're enjoying your stay. I was just stating my personal experience and opinion towards the hotel. Sounds like you like Unico and will return. For me, and me alone, I probably won't by choice. Having to take a motorbike to get back to Suk Rd/BTS station each time seem to be a major hassle to me. I walk alot around BKK already and don't need the extra exercise just to get to Suk Rd, especially when BKK is raining cats and dogs during this time of year. I don't have to do that with Majestic. Again, that's just me. To each his own.
|
Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 7:07 am on Sep. 22, 2007
|
|
S M E G M A
|
When I stayed there, I liked the infrastructure, I.e. rooms and lobby:very nice. Breakfast was borderline, but I do not care much for that. Staff were nice. Things I didn't like much were location and the high % of other customers who are....errrr..... lets say wear long robes (I do not mean catholic priests). Despite the smaller room size, I think I prefer Le Fenix in soi 11 over this place.
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 9:54 am on Sep. 22, 2007
|
|
DaffyDuck
|
S M E G M A mentioned the main and major reason why I won't be staying there - I hate catholic priests! Also, their pool is too small to be called a pool, but they get an 'A' for effort - it *IS a nice facility. I'll probably try something new on my next try, somewhere around Asoke or Soi 19.
|
Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 3:01 pm on Sep. 22, 2007
|
|
bkkz
|
Quote: from S M E G M A on 12:03 am on Sep. 23, 2007 Things I didn't like much were location and the high % of other customers who are....errrr..... lets say wear long robes
If you are in town right now, they won't be around. It's that time of the year. It is so peaceful now.
|
Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 10:40 pm on Sep. 22, 2007
|
|
| |
|