| |
griffin
|
^ yes very much so!!! this hotel is very busy usually, I have witnessed some times were they have been fully booked not only in the main hotel but also at small drive-inns by the side! this huge traffic might explain why they are still operational at this rather prime site and not yet converted into a normal hotel or condo!
|
Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 2:11 pm on Jan. 30, 2005
|
|
dotcom
|
Ah Yes. The PB or Playboy as it is also known. Next door to the "mee too" "copy cat" Penthouse Hotel. A mate of mine said that the Playboy just had it's first price increase in years. The drive-in Motel style rooms are 310 now up from the previous 240. The last one of those rooms I used had the bathroom door ripped out. No Problem. My criteria is: Clean Bed Sheets & Towels sealed in plastic & no foul odors. The Playboy has always passed the test. Today I paid 310 for a nice room in Rachada. Going rate where I live in Udom Suk is 300 baht for 3 hours.
|
Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 12:35 pm on Mar. 6, 2005
|
|
dotcom
|
Welp the new price is not 310 baht. Today I got a room + a bucket of ice & a bottle of spring water for 300 baht. Miss Rabbit & I washed each other, she assures me she likes to come as well. Got her on the bed & sucked her to completion in under 10 mins. She asks me what I want. I want to get sucked too. She is very good at it, lots of slurping noises. Lubed her finger & told her to stick it in my ass. She is new at this but does fine. I just like it in there, not pistoning in & out. Later on I flipped her over - got her on top of me in 69 - She is not excited about a finger in her ass but over the next 20 mins she gets all 3. Index Middle & Thumb. Says it hurts but doesn't make me pull it out. I offer her 2 k for her ass, smiles & says no thanks. These things take time. She sucked me till her mouth gave out, I slipped on a raincoat & finished in missionary. We washed each other & I gave her 1500. She has no phone - either mobile or burr baan but took my number instead. Gots lots of nice pictures of her with her clothes on. Was very happy to be the first to explore her poop chute. She wanted an extra 1000 for nude pictures, I passed on that. Hope to see her again. An unusually good score from Bier Garten.
|
Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 6:53 am on Mar. 14, 2005
|
|
MadStockBroker
|
What's the difference between the Penthouse and the PB hotels or are they one and the same ??? I heard the Penthouse has large roome with bars, tv, karako and snooker tables in them etc. Never yet been to either!
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 11:01 pm on July 5, 2005
|
|
dotcom
|
If you haven't been to the PB yet you are missing something. Tell them Hugh Heffner sent you.
|
Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 11:27 pm on July 5, 2005
|
|
cheapcharlie
|
PB always exellent and discreet service. including wake up call and rubbers. amazing how many taxi driver no understand Playboy Hotel or act like dont know it.
|
Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 5:49 am on July 6, 2005
|
|
|
|
bkkfella
|
You go up Soi 11, turn left to go to Q Bar, go around (to the right) the corner which is the same as staying on that path/soi. Then the first left after the bend has the PB and Penthouse on the right side. This sbusoi takes you back to Soi 3/Soi Nana where Bumrungrad Hospital and Grace Hotel are. Have to turn left onto Soi 3 and it goes straight to Suk and Soi 4 and NEP. I don't think you can get there from say Soi 7 and Bier Garten or from Soi 5 and Gullivers.
|
Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 11:27 pm on July 16, 2005
|
|
turk56
|
The PB Hotel is the main hotel I go for short time Russian Girls. Good enough for me: Hot Water, A/C and a firm bed for STOOPING.
|
Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 8:18 pm on Nov. 5, 2005
|
|
Fallit
|
Hmmm, PB is fine im staying here at the moment... But do not leave your valuables in the room!! The other day I returned to my room, just as I got to the door it closed, I quietly slipped the key in the door and then sprung the door open to find a hotel employer rummaging through my bag, he could not say sorry enough times but I still contacted the manager who didnt do shit, apart from give a barrage of apologies. I figured that now my room is pretty safe, and I dont keep valuables in it anyway... Just be warned. BTW, Im hooked up on a wireless hotspot in-room, there are 2 free connections available but speed is not that good. (but much better than my usual solar powered 56k connection at home)
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 4:51 am on Dec. 1, 2005
|
|
| |