Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Hotel Issues – Majestic Grande All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 ... 10 11 ... 12 ]
Email a friend |  

 
cocoroso
In the late night, Not always ask girls' ID.
the staffs were kind.
One bad thing, when it is raining heavily the road before the hotel get flooded that you need to take a taxi to get out of there.


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 1:47 am on Nov. 2, 2005
LookinFerLuv
I stayed there recently. I don't think I saw a single arab this trip! What a difference from a few months ago. This was a much more comfortable stay. They didn't seem to have many guests so the wait for the lift this time was only about 60 seconds or so.

It looks like the month of Ramadan is a good time to visit this hotel.


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 12:15 pm on Nov. 3, 2005
thaiaficionado
I checked into this hotel today and must express some disappontment. I had previously stayed at Majestic Suites 4 times, but they were booked up and offered this as an alternative for 2700. I was somewhat hesitant initially, since this is about what I used to pay for JW Marriott thru Priceline (unfortunately, those great deals just aren't available anymore). But, since this is a new hotel, I though I'd give it a try.

The rooms are only marginally larger than MS, and bathrooms are almost identical. I would have expected a shaving kit and toothbrush included in the standard amentites, but there was a note that you could call housekeeping for them. Pinching a bit too much on the cost, I think.

They satisfied my request for king size bed, but matress is a bit hard. Also, assigned me to a high floor, with an excellent view of the freeway from the 24th floor, for what that's worth. In-room safe is good, and bath robe is handy for those shy bar girls.

Woodwork in the room looks cheap, and appears more worn than a hotel that's only been open for several months. Probably the best feature is the 29" television, with 2 dozen pay-per-view movies, plus a couple western and asian adult movies, at about 400 each, but commercial channels are somewhat limited.

Similar to MS, the Lobby and reception area were a bit cramped, and you were greeted with the familiar 'Welcome Drink'.

My recommendation would be to stay with the better-valued Majestic Suites, for less than half the price, and use your savings on an extra short-time per day.

The breakfast buffett tomorrow morning had better be good.


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 2:53 am on Jan. 7, 2006
LastSurvivor
I'm also staying at the Majestic Grande. Can confirm the price of 2700 for a room booked through Majestic Suites. I also tried to book there also! Very few Arabs that I've seen. My first visit I had a much larger room with sitting area but now I'm on floor 22 with a smaller room but seperate shower and tub. Overall not bad but I'd prefer Majestic Suites at the lower price. Not much difference in rooms or quality. On a lighter note the staff seems to like my tgf. She was asked about working at the hotel if we did indeed move to Bangkok. I guess the major requirement is 12 years of education for employment. Maybe she can support me on 6k baht per month.

LS


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 3:14 am on Jan. 7, 2006
saddic
My review of the Magistic Grand:

Stayed in Grande Deluxe Room (double) for 3473/night booked through AsiaRooms website.

Arrived due to late plane at 4am... Staff had kindly canceled my booking as it was no longer the date of the previous night... WTF???

After much hassle (made like it was all my fault and the desk was put out to have to redo the booking) was given 2 carBKeys and sent on my way... (no welcome drink... nothing).

First attempt to open my room door with the card keys was met without success... (i.e. the keys did not work). Waited for the elevator... WTF??? (why does it have to cycle to the top floor before it starts back down again???)...

Desk Manager accompanied me back up after rescanning the cards... (one card did not work, one card did) after that she left. WTF, did not replace the non-working card.

Rooms are ok. Marble floor, small couch, matching chair, desk, largescreen TV (limited channels), bathroom (tub, w/shower, & cube shower).

Crashed..

Internet: there is a repeater on the ceiling so signal strength is good. Download varies, but averages 30-50kb/sec... Cost 1hr 150-bht;3hr 300bht;24hr 550bht;5days 2750 bht...

Breakfast - average (nothing to write home about). Served on 7th and 1st floor resturants.

Elevators - SUCKED!!! backed up all the time. and when they get overloaded (which is whenever a bunch of fat farangs and their wives, or Arabs and their tribes cram into those little cubes), they shutdown.

Pool - ok, more like a spa. It was always in shade.

Spa - sauna, steam room, etc.

Exercise room - average; not a complete gym, but a smattering

Location: ok... (But I prefer the Nana Hotel location, about 3 blocks away).

Noise: I heard doors opening and closing all night (I think it was because a bunch of Arab kids kept running back and forth between their room and their parents...)

Would I stay there again? I chose because it was new and it had in room internet. For those features it was ok. I think there are better alternatives, so no.


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 7:59 pm on Jan. 22, 2006
msg4558
I stayed in Majestic Grande for a night on 14th #1515 Deluxe THB 3500. Good room with big sized Bathroom with seperate Tub and Shower. Room Big with a big TV, having Adult channels (but with a charge). Did not try breakfast as I had an early flight. Guest friendly to the core, they are not bothered about how many TGs you bring in (or LBs too). Overall a good experiance, though I will stay in Majestic Suites for a longer duration stay. Location is a bit off the beaten path. But you come through Rajah Hotel car park it is only less than 5 mts away from NEP.


Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 10:32 pm on Jan. 22, 2006
maj00
February 06, I booked direct with the MG on their webpage, as there was *maybe* only us$2-5 difference from all the pre-pay discount sites. The flexibility of booking direct was well used as my plans changed frequently.
As a newbie to LOS I booked the airport limo pick-up service at B1100. Soon worked out that the A3 bus from the airport has a first stop on Sukhumvit opposite Landmark, and was only B100. Cancelled the limo pick-up service immediately. Responses to emails did take a couple of days sometimes, but they always seemed to handle my requests changing without any fuss.
My main requirement from the hotel was a non-smoking room. Unless you are going to pay the Executive room rates, the MG's idea of a non-smoking room is a smoking room and send along a boy with an aerosol can to spray around for a few seconds. Extremely poor (and still very stinky).
I liked the breakfast, but the quality did vary across days.
The pool was VERY disappointing, it is immediately beside the cafe/restaurant on the 7th floor, so you have to like waddling around with an audience of diners observing your every (scratch) move. I think they actually *chill* the pool water too. It was way cold, and not just because the pool was in the shade.
No problems at all with girl-friendliness. Sometimes they didn't ask for her id, once did. Seems purely random (or maybe related to the mood of the concierge, as both girls (at different times) were reasonably dressed). Several times saw guys taking in girls that WERE dressed like tarts without id checks. The once that we got checked was about 01:30.
As for it being a long "walk of shame" as some have said. If you are ashamed of being in the company of a beautiful young girl in the hotel lobby, perhaps you should stick to in-call places like Annie's or Akane.

First stay in deluxe room (22nd floor) non-non-smoking room B2990 pn.
Second stay in Executive (8th floor) claimed-to-be-non-smoking room B3390 pn.
All with 2 brekkies included.

You get 3 hours free Broadband if you book a room on the Executive floor. I think if you spend more than 3 hours online if on holiday, then you should get out more.

Saw a few Muslims whilst there, I would NOT say the place is over-run with them or anything like that - they are OK - they get on with what they are doing, and do not bother (at all) about what you are doing.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 2:47 pm on Mar. 10, 2006
     

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com