Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Hotel Issues – Majestic Grande All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 2 3 4 ]
Email a friend |  

 
bkkz
Skip, paddy meant the online booking price.

http://r24.org/res24.com/bangkok/majesticgrande/



Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 12:18 am on Feb. 27, 2007
paddyc01
The online booking price is 4200, the price I have got each time I email them is 3200.


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 1:38 am on Feb. 27, 2007
Skip
LOL Why is it I'm most blind to the most obvious? Thanks guys!

Man! does that Deluxe room look cozy. Very worth a boastful signature...




Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 2:53 am on Feb. 27, 2007
paddyc01
I can confirm from all my other stays there that the Deluxe room is fantastic. Good size, very nice decor and the bathroom is huge.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 3:12 am on Feb. 27, 2007
erikE

Quote: from paddyc01 on 4:02 pm on Feb. 27, 2007
The online booking price is 4200, the price I have got each time I email them is 3200.


3200 for the Deluxe room is a good price. I booked a Premier room through asianrooms.com for about 2800 baht a night last summer, but the Deluxe is much nicer (bigger)


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 6:00 am on Feb. 27, 2007
Skip
I'm embellishing my sig.


Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 11:43 am on Feb. 27, 2007
BombSquad
All,

Just booked a Grande Deluxe here for this weekend.

Tried Paddy's trick of emailing rather than the online booking form and got it for 3,700 instead of 4,200. That was through quoting my many stays at Majestic Suites previously.

So emailing them can be worthwhile.
Paddy - you are getting a good deal there - nice one and thanks for the tip.

BS.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 2:40 am on Feb. 28, 2007
paddyc01
More than welcome, glad to be of service.

I have also found that works for most hotels I have stayed in, worldwide.


Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 8:43 pm on Feb. 28, 2007
Skip
Hmmm... after bombSquad got upped 500Bt I'm thinking maybe I'll just name drop Paddy in the email.

"Dear sirs,

As per my esteemed colleague, Paddyc01's, advise I herewith request a Deluxe room at 3200Bt nightly...."


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 9:24 pm on Feb. 28, 2007
paddyc01
Skip if you stick a please on the end of that you should be cooking


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 2:35 am on Mar. 1, 2007
     

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com