Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Hotel Issues – Dream Hotel to awaken Bangkok this month All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ]
Email a friend |  

 
sandontoes
ring the bells- went to websight- no pic of pool- and health club looks like a brothel without a machine in sight-am I missing something


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 8:10 am on Aug. 29, 2006
sandontoes
has anyone stayed here- I made reservation and there is no feedback!! see my comment above- 27 days 13 hours 6 min till arrival


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 5:18 pm on Oct. 4, 2006
visitingbkk

Quote: from sandontoes on 6:47 am on Aug. 28, 2006
is the DREAM open-??? does it have a gym?? nice rooms?? nice pool?? any feedback?? want to try in nivember



I went to Dream a few weeks ago needing to book a block of rooms for some visitors.

As you would expect for a new, high-end hotel, it is nicely done. The lobby, lounge on the main floor are done in a trendy and (for the most part) tasteful manner. Up the stairs is the restaurant and bar/lounge area as well also nice. The bar has a DJ Fri/Sat nights.

They have 3 or 4 styles of rooms, again since it is new, they are very nice. Comfortable beds, nice bath/showers electronic safe, and so on. The standard rooms are not huge but adequate on space.

The gym is average size but all new equipment and there is a hign-end spa there as well. If my memory serves me well, there is no pool on the premises. The owner has another property next door that has a pool that can be used by the guests. (don;t quote me on this but call them to confirm...i am getting old and my memory fails often)

The elevators use keycards as do the room doors.

Prices are high but I am told occupancy is <20% so rates are flexible and they do have specials. I do not recall exactly but rack rates were something like 6000 baht for basic room. Yes, cheap compare to London, NY, HK, etc but this is not London.

I assume there is but did not ask about parking or other entrances to the premises. If not, when you come in from the main doors, you have to walk past the main reception area and lower sitting area/lounge before making your way to the elevators that are in the opposite end of the building.

I found the staff very friendly and chatty so if you have more questions, give them a call. Overall, nice place, well done, new, clean, etc., etc and a bit pricey so not for everyone.

hope this helps

(oh, and they are guest friendly according to the person I spoke to...but preferably book a double)



Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 6:31 pm on Oct. 4, 2006
asianluver
i'm booked for 2 nights at dream bkk on nov 5-7....couldn't resist the promotional rate for their 60 sq m junior suite ($170/nite)...will let everyone know how it turns out. i'm typically a grottino fan and will stay there during the 2nd leg of my trip.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 12:30 am on Oct. 25, 2006
defresh711
I just was on the website checking rates for my stay in BKK this late December through middle of January 07. WOW!!! Average room rate was approx $180.00 USD per night.

Now I am not one to haggle over a room rate, but $180.00 per night in Bangkok seems quite excessive even to a guy know for big spending. Yes, I've booked Suites, Mini Suites, Deluxe rooms, etc in Kuwait, London, LA, Germany, NYC, etc, etc, etc that were higher in price, but come on...this is Bangkok...lol

I think I may keep my reservation at the TL and enjoy my normal room #204 or the Jacuzzi ROOM #208 for now until I read more about the Dream Hotel from members who've stayed there.

~ DEF



Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 7:30 pm on Oct. 25, 2006
atl
man $180 a night in BKK??????

agreed I live in LA and that will get you a room along the lines of "dynasty inn on soi nana" anywhere near the beach or hollywood, but I dont think I could drop that amount in Thailand.

I booked a room at the Peninsula for my wife and I's very last night for $170 plus tax (special intenet rate)...

I dont mind dropping that much for the peninsula....as I will probably stay holed up there with some good wine and just relax on our last afternoon and evening...BTW, I requested a river view but with the special am not 100% it will happen............

asianluver, I look forward to your opinion on it when we see each other at SG!!!!

cheers,
atl


Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 8:10 pm on Oct. 25, 2006
asianluver
atl/defresh711 - I hear ya on the rates. hence my choice for only 2 nights. if it was for the normal sized room, I would've passed. but the 60 sq meter suite sounds like a decent way to kickoff my asian swing trip. after that, back to the SG!

i'll stay on the river at shangri-la or peninsula someday but like atl, it will be with a real gf/wife. ;)

until then, this asianluver is single and staying on the suk! :P



Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 8:23 pm on Oct. 25, 2006
Broken Leg

Quote: from asianluver on 1:48 pm on Oct. 25, 2006

....couldn't resist the promotional rate for their 60 sq m junior suite ($170/nite)..



For that much you could get the 97sq m suite in the ascott and still have 2k change in your pocket.

be interested to hear your experence.


Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 12:53 am on Oct. 26, 2006
Evil Penivel
I stayed three nights (Nov 4-6) in the Dream Suite (their best suite. promotional rate of $210/night). Top-notch decor and service. I certainly didn't get the feeling we were the only guests, but it wasn't exactly hopping. Very guest-friendly, one night I came back with three ladies, one of whom had had too much to drink. Not a word from the hotel staff, the front-desk guys even offered to help assist her up to my suite if needed (it wasn't). The girls all loved the Dream, one called her biological sister to come see it and asked me to take pictures of them in the suite and the bar.

And the female desk staff features some very attractive women, gotta think physical beauty was one of the qualifications for employment.

In terms of value for money, the Platinum Suites at the President Solitaire win hands down (about $125/night), but you're paying for the coolness at the Dream and it is indeed cool. It's the first time I've had TGs want to call friends/relatives just to see the hotel room.

Evil



Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 8:37 am on Nov. 8, 2006
dude
Going to be in bkk for 3 nights in march. I thought I would treat myself. I found his hotel and looks real interesting. Seems to meet all my requirements: hi speed internet in room, in room safe, guest friendly. But I'm not too sure about location. Based on the map:
http://bangkok2night.com/maps/sukhumvit.shtml
How much of a walk is it to:
cowboy, bts, nana?
I've stayed at president solitaire before and I can handle that walk to bts. But I've been spoiled lately staying at Landmark.

Any help would be appreciated
thanks


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 2:39 pm on Feb. 26, 2007
     

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com