Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Hotel Issues – Majestic Grande All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 2 3 4 ]
Email a friend |  

 
Skip
Hiya Paddy! Now you tell me. Dang! No wonder Khun Areerat is trying to make me book myself online. And so far, that ain't working at all.

They told me there are Deluxe's available online, but every time I try all I get is the 8000 Bt Suite and no other option. Grrrr...

It may be too late for the pretty-pleases...


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 11:43 pm on Mar. 1, 2007
Skip
Just got their email....

"Congrats! Resv. in Grande Deluxe confirmed @ 4200 Bt"

That sucks! LOL I shoulda lied- taken BombSquad's tip -and told them I'm a Majestic Suites long time regular. Live and learn.


If Paddy and BombSquad wouldn't mind, could each of you send me a PM and tell me where you're located and nothing more.

I'd like to counter with an email along the lines of. "I'm sorry but, until and only 'if' you match my colleague from ______'s quote of 3700 Bt or my colleague in _______'s quote of 3200 Bt then I will proceed to confirm this reservation."


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 10:11 am on Mar. 2, 2007
Aussiemale263
Just booked for 10 nights in the Grande Deluxe via Agoda.com and was given a price of USD128.70 per night,before that I tried calling the hotel direct and they quoted me about 4200baht per night which was lot more than the online one.
Anyone staying in the deluxe rooms now or lately who can vouch for:-
1) the hotel cause most of what was posted was a bit old and
2) what the Grand deluxe rooms are like pls?

Thanks in advance


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 4:33 am on April 14, 2007
Papayaman
Hi Aussiemale 263,
I just stayed at the Majestic Grande during my visit, though not in a suite so I cannot tell you anything about that. However, I thought this was a fine hotel in the price bracket. The food is good with a nice Italian restaurant in the foyer and the staff are helpful and friendly. Location is excellent for the BTS and the fleshpots. You will have no problems bringing in guests if that is a factor. Enjoy yourself.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 1:01 pm on April 14, 2007
Aussiemale263
Papayaman ty so much I appreciate the comments,i am really looking forward to my visit even more so now


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 9:53 pm on April 14, 2007
ChickenWing
Looking at Asiarooms.com, they show the Grand Deluxe at 3459 THB, or $99 USD. I have booked the Majestic Grande through Asiarooms before, and all worked out great.


Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 12:51 am on April 18, 2007
Aussiemale263
Is any board members currently staying at this hotel by any chance,who I can ask a few current questions to maybe?
Send me a PM if you are please.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 12:54 am on April 22, 2007
     

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com