Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Hotel Issues – Dream Hotel to awaken Bangkok this month All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ]
Email a friend |  

 
bkkz
dude, It's one soi 15, you can see Dream Hotel marked near Royal President. It's about 200 m to the main road, and another 100 m to the Asoke BTS station, that's your nearest BTS station. If you walk another 200 m from the BTS station you will reach Soi Cowboy. Nana is in the other direction, if you don't mind the walk, just cross the overhead bridge near soi 15 across to soi 12, and walk towards Nana. It will be about a 15 minute walk, otherwise hail a cab and pay 35 B.


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 3:02 pm on Feb. 26, 2007
dude
Thanks BK,

I saw it on the map but I wasn't sure about the scale of it so I wasn't sure about the actual distances.


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 3:47 pm on Feb. 26, 2007
defresh711
Dude...

BE sure and post your findings about the Hotel...

what was good
what was bad
etc, etc, etc

~ DEF


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 8:40 pm on Feb. 26, 2007
ringthebells
you will get lot of attention there. occupancy rate less than 10%.

lovely hotel though. the dream suite is awesome for couples. standard room is very nice too.

nice bright design with good taste. new york style.

I would love to have a hotel just like that.

it is simply overpriced (about 200%).

rtb


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 9:13 pm on Feb. 26, 2007
defresh711
Well...if I can get a Jacuzzi Suite for 2000 Baht a night, I may try it for one night...if not...then it's back to my one and only hotel...

Town Lodge...lol

~ DEF


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 10:22 pm on Feb. 26, 2007
dude
I don't think I'll try this place now. I just read on another forum about the decline of dream.

"Scrub Dream Hotel off the list. Place is going down faster than Anna Nicole did on her old husband. Manager gone, replaced by 2 star experienced nobody, head chef resigned and gone, ( menu is going to have "point and order" photos of the food on it soon), and many other key staff about to pull the pin too. The wheeels have fallen off good and proper."

I guess I'll go back to the landmark.


Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 9:08 am on Feb. 27, 2007
Calzoid
Hi All,
Thinking of staying at the Dream - late June.
Any recent updates ?
Thanks
CZ


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 2:02 am on May 13, 2007
Skip
I spent the New Years weekend there. Occupancy was 95% or better.

On the downside, the lack of a swimming pool disappointed me quite a lot, as did the thin walls that allowed TV programming from your neighbor to creep into your room. And the breakfast in the restaurant was way too nouvelle-ish cuisine for my taste. I didn't think it was possible to overdo a meusli until I ate theirs.

On the plus side, room linens and bedding is a delight, very plush and comfy. Big screen TV is a wow. Room amenities are great. Turns out that room service breakfast is also complimentary and was way better than the restaurant. Their Khao Tom [boiled rice soup] was the best I'd ever had and good enough I guarantee you'll order it every day thereafter.

Whoever trashed it on that other forum is too harsh. The Dream owner is not an amateur and has a huge bankroll to back up his endeavors. it is not uncommon for new properties to turn staff and tweak their menus and procedures. I found the staff to be extremely warm and accommodating during my stay without being intrusive in any way. What more could they have done to make my stay better? Little, I think.


Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 1:16 pm on May 13, 2007
PussyLover 69

Quote: from Skip on 3:01 am on May 14, 2007
On the downside, the lack of a swimming pool disappointed me quite a lot, as did the thin walls that allowed TV programming from your neighbor to creep into your room.


So I suppose if you bring your TG/BG into the room and start making love to her your neighbours would be able to hear her screams and moaning ????


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 11:09 pm on May 14, 2007
Skip

Quote: from PussyLover 69 on 12:54 pm on May 15, 2007

So I suppose if you bring your TG/BG into the room and start making love to her your neighbours would be able to hear her screams and moaning ????



Yup. They might even wonder what channel we're watching....


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 11:28 pm on May 14, 2007
     

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com