Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Hotel Issues – Grace Hotel All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ]
Email a friend |  

 
madfrog
Their website is DOWN....

Madfrog


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 3:31 am on Aug. 11, 2003
peterjoel
They have no website,but if you give the person at the hotel booking desk 600baht towrds you stay she will get you room at very good rate.I suggest building "C" they were redoing 14th floor where most Americans stay when I left in May and I'm looking foward to a spanky new room when I return in Sept.They get a lot of Indian and Pakistani TV channels and some of the actresses are knockouts,but if your a news junkie you have to consult free Bangkok Post.


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 7:10 pm on Aug. 11, 2003
cmore
I also did a search on Grace and didn't have much luck. However during the search I did come across this sweet hotel search site called Hotel X. They provide some very detailed information. Check it out. Peace

http://bangkok.hotels-x.com/



Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 7:57 pm on Aug. 11, 2003
thaiprivateeye
I doubt any danger for anyone at the Grace - regularly cut thru the carpark or thru the back of soi 3, and have never seen any violence - sure, dont think its quite the relaxed place it was 10 years ago - but those are tensions harboured by individuals -  if you like to be amongst the action are not xenophobic, and dont mind sleazy areas/hotels - then Im sure you will enjoy the Grace - p.s. If you do get onto a nice, middle/upper class thai girl, suggest you dont mention you are staying there tho, or at the Nana !  


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 11:08 pm on Aug. 11, 2003
peterjoel
Big mistake.I meant the Hotel reservation desk at the airport.You can save a nice bit of money by booking with them before you take Taxi,this includes many hotels.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 11:54 pm on Aug. 11, 2003
luvabo
I was ther in march this year and i can say its a good hotel!  Very clean and guestfriendly. A mix of tourist from all over the world and certainly not arabs alone! Let us say 50% Arabs and 50% others! Next yearwhen I go for a few days to bangkok I go back to this hotel!


Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 3:45 am on Aug. 16, 2003
luvabo
I was there in march this year and I can say its a good hotel!  Very clean and guestfriendly. A mix of tourist from all over the world and certainly not arabs alone! Let us say 50% Arabs and 50% others! Next yearwhen I go for a few days to bangkok I go back to this hotel!


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 3:48 am on Aug. 16, 2003
babanana
Yep it is true...Grace is dominated by Middle eastern guest. Not all of them care about your nationalities...simply becouse they are so busy in there own business. Rooms are not good at all.

Zenith is a perfect hotel ...locationwise and aminities wise....and the rooms are excellent. Zenith is a guest/ girl friendly only in the sense that they have a straight B 500 joiner fee regardless of single or double room booked. Suites are exempted. Idea hotel for WHITE sleeves hunters ...hehehe.

crop till drop !!!


Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 3:05 pm on Oct. 17, 2003
fastmover
Walked into the Zenith last month, with my girl (non thai) made a couple of inquires re rooms, rate, availability and got
the your welcome but we are not sure about your 'Asian' girlfriend.  I felt it, she felt it, we left.

Just an observation.


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 7:56 am on Oct. 18, 2003
Luciano
The Grace Hotel is guest friendly.  I was there in march 2003! A very clean hotel and everybody is welcome, not only Arabs. Let us say that 60% of the customers is Arab, the other 40% from different nationality! I picked up a girl in NEP and bring her to my hotel, no problems at all!


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 2:27 am on Oct. 20, 2003
     

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com