Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Hotel Issues – Majestic Suites All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 ]
Email a friend |  

 
Jimmyredcab

Quote: from LookinFerLuv on 10:10 pm on Jan. 15, 2006

Quote: from caverzano on 8:37 pm on Jan. 15, 2006
Is possible to bring 2 thaigirl at the same time?



That's possible at any hotel that allows girls, not just majestic suites. Welcome to Thailand.

In regard to the cockroach problem. I've stayed there many times and never seen a cockroach. But my last stay had some huge cockroaches in the room!


I have just spent 21 nights at MS, did not see a single insect let alone a cockroach, no carpets so I don't know where they would come from, marble type flooring.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 1:40 pm on Jan. 25, 2006
power24
Ive seen roaches come up through the plug holes before and fall onto the tiled floor. It is possible.

P24*


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 2:05 pm on Jan. 25, 2006
caverzano
all the rooms at Majestic have the big bathtub?


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 2:48 pm on Feb. 22, 2006
Minder
No. Only the more expensive ones. Enjoy.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 7:27 pm on Feb. 22, 2006
breconion
I would not consider ANY of the bathtubs in the Majestic suits big. Certainly no room for two and one big person hangs out over both ends


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 8:18 pm on Feb. 22, 2006
LastSurvivor
I'm a big guy and I've taken a bath or two with a Thai Girl. Yes, the tubs are not huge and the water pressure is terrible. Takes, it seems, a couple of hours to fill one up. I did stay at the Nai Lert Park Swissotel and had to chase down a rather large roach in the bathroom. I think you can see these things anywhere. I have yet to find one at MS though.

LS


Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 8:22 pm on Feb. 22, 2006
caverzano
My question because I stayed at majestic last years (in single studio room) and enjoy the tub with a girl (is not huge how a jacuzzi but better than nothing).
(correct me if I wrong but until now I thought that all the room in Majestic have the bathtub)

Single Superior and Double Superior are the same right?
(but the second with 2 breakfast, the superior room are little more big than studio but is the same)

The Deluxe have a different bathtub (and what other) ?


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 2:35 am on Feb. 23, 2006
Jimmyredcab

Quote: from caverzano on 4:22 pm on Feb. 23, 2006
My question because I stayed at majestic last years (in single studio room) and enjoy the tub with a girl (is not huge how a jacuzzi but better than nothing).
(correct me if I wrong but until now I thought that all the room in Majestic have the bathtub)

Single Superior and Double Superior are the same right?
(but the second with 2 breakfast, the superior room are little more big than studio but is the same)

The Deluxe have a different bathtub (and what other) ?


As far as I know there are two different types of bathtub in Majestic Suites, the normal straight bath or the more circular corner bath --- I always stay in a Double Superior room, not huge but I do not want to hold parties in the room.


Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 6:24 am on Feb. 24, 2006
caverzano
I had the circular corner bath in studio room.
Probably in August I take a superior room (and I hope tho have the same type of corner bathtub).


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 1:13 pm on Feb. 24, 2006
andysimon34
I was there back in December for three nights - had no problems bringing girls back to the room - the receptionsist just smiled, took her card ID number and that was it. In fact, the receptionists were honeys too - maybe with a little extra work you could get one of them! No insects either. Would stay here again. Prime position for all the action!


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 1:54 pm on Feb. 24, 2006
     

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com