Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Hotel Issues – The Grand Business Inn - Suk Soi 11 All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ]
Email a friend |  

 
jgm005
I stayed here in June for 3 nights in a Premier room. It was OK but not outstanding. No inroom safe, as others have said, is a strong negative point. So is that plastic covered mattress.

I'll probably book into the S/G for a few nights in Jan/2006 and try to find a room in the 1200bt range.

Made an inquiry into Jan/2006 rates and got this back

Thank you for your e-mail, we are pleased to inform the rate for next year 2006

Single room / Double room @:Bht.1500.00 per room/per night (not incl b'fast)
Suite room / Triple room @:Bht.1800.00 per room/per night (not incl b'fast


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 7:14 pm on July 19, 2005
dublindog
I stayed here - agree with points made already. A summary of my pros/cons are;

PROS
-Great Location
-'Promotion' price is ok
-Room size ok
-Clean
-GF friendly

CONS
-The most unfriendly bunch of c***s in reception ever witnessed in LOS
-Vile plastic covered mattress
-No safe in room (real pain in the ass)
-You need to pay advance at least one night
-Small room fridge that's empty
-Noisy on top floors - building work going on
-Many rooms are facing another wall juz outside your window
-They keep copies of all your gals' IDs and rummage through these when u check out (so be careful not to have yr gal standing next to u when checking out as she will see eveidence of your litany of pussies! HAHA)


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 11:25 am on July 24, 2005
black cats

Quote: from dublindog on 3:37 pm on July 24, 2005


CONS
-The most unfriendly bunch of c***s in reception ever witnessed in LOS




Hilarious! That rings so true and was the icing on the cake for why I will stay elsewhere. If all the other cons weren't enough, I didn't even get a "Thank you" from the lady who checked me out. She handed me the receipt and immediately stuck her nose back into her other papers on the desk. There were no other customers or phone calls to serve as an excuse. So walking out of there treated like that without my laundry sucked.

Update on the laundry, I received this email on 27 April 05:

Dear Mr. XXXX

I am really sory for not contacting you since you left. I am pretty busy at work but I am not forget to send your laundry.
I tried to do it last Monday but I have no enought money to send it, (1,920 Bth.)
Can you wait for a while let me collage money first and then I will try to send your laundry again.
I am so sorry for my quite but I promise I will send you.

Best Regards,

no name provided.

The girl I gave my mailing address to pocketed it which I thought was strange. BTW, she's the attractive one. The charge for the laundry which I paid to the hotel was about 300 baht. Would it really cost close to US $50 to mail maybe 2 pounds of laundry to the States? I doubt it. Was she trying to rip me off by tempting me with laundry? I think so. Everyone do yourselves a favor and avoid this tourist trap.


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 11:39 am on July 24, 2005
NAPOLEON
Do those PVC mattresses have sheets on them or do you actually sleep on the plastic??



Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 11:21 am on Aug. 2, 2005
jgm005
Yes, they have a sheet on them. Good Grief!


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 8:59 pm on Aug. 2, 2005
susukida
Dublindog & Blackcats:

You guys are bunch of cry babies! Please don't ever stay at Grand Business Inn again, you are losers! Grand Business Inn is a small boutique hotel located next to the skytrain station. The front desk clerks are very friendly and accomodating. I agree with you, only problem is not having a room safe.

Moreover, the pretty girl is by girlfriend, so don't ever talk bad about her or make fun of her or i'll kick your ass!


Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 1:45 pm on Aug. 6, 2005
Isee
Just received this reply as I was looking to book in October:

"...please note that we have increased the room rate from 1200 baht. to 1500 baht effective from 1 October 2005."

Guess the "soft rates" are over......hope they improve the attitude in reception with the increase.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 6:23 am on Aug. 29, 2005
black cats

Quote: from susukida on 6:13 pm on Aug. 6, 2005
Dublindog & Blackcats:

You guys are bunch of cry babies! Please don't ever stay at Grand Business Inn again, you are losers! Grand Business Inn is a small boutique hotel located next to the skytrain station. The front desk clerks are very friendly and accomodating. I agree with you, only problem is not having a room safe.

Moreover, the pretty girl is by girlfriend, so don't ever talk bad about her or make fun of her or i'll kick your ass!



Susukida -- kiss my ass! You're just an e-tough guy. That chick may be your girlfriend but you're just one of her boyfriends.

I don't think I talked bad, just true. GBI just doesn't have their shit together. Most of the time they were ok, but in a few important areas they falied miserably.

Don't worry I won't stay there again, but I will stop in to pick up my laundry at the end of September. I'll post the truth about that encounter as well.

Love,

BC


Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 9:45 am on Aug. 29, 2005
dazzla
Does anyone have any updated info on this place? I'm heading over there in Feb and I like the sound of the location but looking over the reports which seem to be fairly old it sounds like they have a few issues.
Any help would be great.
Thanks
heading there on the 17th till the 24th if anyone wants a few drinks.


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 5:08 pm on Jan. 21, 2006
Jimmyredcab

Quote: from dazzla on 6:55 am on Jan. 22, 2006
Does anyone have any updated info on this place? I'm heading over there in Feb and I like the sound of the location but looking over the reports which seem to be fairly old it sounds like they have a few issues.
Any help would be great.
Thanks
heading there on the 17th till the 24th if anyone wants a few drinks.


In my opinion, too much building work going on around that area ---especially if staying in a rear facing room. I found the water pressure not very good and their safe deposit system is a pain, they keep hold of both keys and seal your belongings in an envelope.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 1:55 pm on Jan. 25, 2006
     

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com