Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Hotel Issues – Majestic Grande All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 12 ]
Email a friend |  

 
mm3
I am thinking about staying at the MG next month and a quick check on several Internet hotel discount sites indicates the price ranges from US$61.00 to US$70.00, taxes and fees included (don't know about free Internet or not). I don't think you need to go through MS in order to get a rate of 2,500B.



Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 12:17 am on Aug. 2, 2005
Weejock01
I have stayed at this hotel before and loved the rooms got onto it thru the forum.

My previous hotels in BKK in the past have consisted of the Grand Hyatt Erawan and Sheraton Grand Sukhumvit (company expenses).

Now they are both fine hoetls but baht for baht and location wise Majestic Grande is a great alternative and better value especially if you are coffing up the baht yourself.

Confirm no joiner fees even if more than one is your you gig no problems. I always slip the night concierge a few baht in the evening not because you have to just because I like doing it.

Can confirm the two lift deal sometimes slow you down but hey you are on holidays.

Never tried the berakfast as always get up to late and no matter what time I woke up and left the room it was always made up.

I usually go for the slightly larger room and at 3200 baht direct with the hotel net with breakfast to me it seems like a great deal.

Due back in 5 weeks so 4 nights at the Sheraton Grand at US$135 ++ with the company picking up the tab and then 4 nights @ US$77 net at the Majestic Grande will be fine for me.

In short recommended great staff and new rooms and I have stayed in many hotels over the years from the Weewack Hotel in PNG (take your own sheets) to upmarket Hotels in Washington DC so If it was not up to scratch would not hold back.


Regards

Weejock



Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 6:29 am on Aug. 5, 2005
LastSurvivor

Quote: from LookinFerLuv on 9:37 am on July 31, 2005
I'm waiting for your next report. It sounds like you have never stayed there. Please let us know the results after you have stayed there. Good luck with the free internet. LOL!



You are absolutely right. I have not stayed at the Maj. Grande yet but have been offered deals since I am a frequent guest at the Maj. Suites. One of the owners (Bob, I think) gave me a personal tour in Feb before the hotel opened. As for the internet we shall see what happens. I have contacted my friend at Maj. Suites and she is working on the same offer of 2500 baht and free internet. This was offered for my May trip but I stayed at the Maj. Suites since I had reserved the room already and left the laptop at home. I will certainly let you know what deal I get since this is the purpose of the board. The exchange of info.

LS


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 7:58 am on Aug. 5, 2005
LookinFerLuv
I'm staying there right now. It's totally booked. I'm surprised at the number of arabs staying at the hotel. They must really be promoting to the arab world because over 50% of the guests are arabic. It seems that they promote mostly to arabs and japanese. Majestic Suites is just the opposite, mostly westerners. I'm not complaining, just an observation.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 2:01 am on Aug. 6, 2005
LastSurvivor

Quote: from LookinFerLuv on 2:13 pm on Aug. 6, 2005
I'm staying there right now. It's totally booked. I'm surprised at the number of arabs staying at the hotel. They must really be promoting to the arab world because over 50% of the guests are arabic. It seems that they promote mostly to arabs and japanese. Majestic Suites is just the opposite, mostly westerners. I'm not complaining, just an observation.


Interesting that you should mention this as my friend from Maj. Suites said exactly the same thing. Asked me if I was sure I wanted to stay there as it was mostly Arabs staying at the hotel. It's like Arabic hotel and quite busy. I thought she was just saying that because she wanted me to stay at her hotel so she could see me.

LS


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 3:20 am on Aug. 6, 2005
viking77
I stayed there by end of last week, but then opted to check out and go back to the Landmark hotel. Had the Superior Grande room as I recall it, second cheapest and paid about 2.800. I can confirm the majority of guest's being Arab, many families and I didn't see that many men with Thai GF. The most annoying thing was the endless wait for an Elevator - only 2 for the whole hotel and the Bell-boy has to use the same to transport bags. Two times I waited long time for a lift, only to find that it was fully loaded when it finally came. Actually I opted to use the stairs! This is below standard, if they want to compete with Landmark, Marriot and the likes.


Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 10:30 am on Aug. 11, 2005
LookinFerLuv
viking, you are spot on regarding the lifts. That is a huge problem and very frustrating. When the hotel first opened, they didn't have many guests. One lift was broken and it wasn't a huge inconvenience. They now have a hotel that is fully booked. Can you imagine what would happen if one of those lifts was broken now? It would be a disaster.

I think my average wait for the lift this last stay was close to 5 minutes. And when it did arrive, it was packed with people and very uncomfortable. That is unacceptable.

One lift is perfectly fine for Majestic Suites and no problem at all. But Majestic Grande needs 3 lifts for guests and a service lift in my opinion. They are 2 lifts short.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 7:58 pm on Aug. 11, 2005
cocoroso
I am also thinking of staying at there and it seems like it is a really good hotel.
So, definitely no additional charge for girls (one, 2 or even 3 wouldn't be a problem)
Free internet access - not sure?
prices.
I will be staying at Grande Premier (35 sq.m.)
Introductory Special Rate till October 2005/Baht 3,200

but you are saying that the price is negotiable? and should I expect to have about 50% discount?



Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 10:43 am on Aug. 15, 2005
LookinFerLuv
That room will cost you 3,200 baht per night. I believe that is already the discounted rate. In my opinion, there is zero chance that you will get free internet. If you want that, it will be an extra 550 baht per day. The guy who posted that he thought there might be free internet has never stayed at the Grande so you can ignore what he said for now.

No problem bringing girls, but there are very few hotels in Bangkok where it is a problem bringing girls.


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 11:31 pm on Aug. 15, 2005
cocoroso
Thank you for your info.
Anyway, it is silly that they even don't offer free internet access? 3,200B for one night is really expensive in BKK.
not happy with that but will stay because it looks good.

For girls, many hotels charge additional fees for girls so I asked that. No additional charges for girls is always good to me. lol..
One more question is do they check girl's ID for customer's safety? and when girls leave they confirm it with me by phone?


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 11:41 pm on Aug. 15, 2005
     

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com