Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Hotel Issues – Hotel Accomodations All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 2 ]
Email a friend |  

 
bkkmaster
I am not going to be in Bangkok until like January : ( but during my endless searching for hotel accomodations I have been through a few:
http://www.precisionreservations.com
http://www.asiarooms.com
http://www.directrooms-thailand.com
http://www.sawadee.com
http://www.asiatravel.com

of all these I think the cheapest are the first two. However if you are shopping I suggest you look at the others when comparing prices cause sometimes you will find it cheaper at the others. Happy searching.


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 8:58 am on Sep. 18, 2005
Mel Gibson
May I suggest : http://hotelreslist.com/.
Has REAL price comparisons ( tax etc included) of most of your listed companies. So far I have found it accurate and helpfull.


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 9:15 pm on Sep. 18, 2005
Gminn03
I like Passionasia.com, being you get free stuff like t-shirts, bags, etc. if you stay at least a few nights and request it online with one of the live agents. I like the live agents on Precisionreservations as well. Passionasia is one of the cheaper ones as well.


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 7:22 am on Sep. 19, 2005
Oz
Have used Precision and Asiarooms. Precision are Ok but seems to fall over if you don't give them more that a weeks notice (ok if you got time but bad if your a Business traveller with changing schedules). Very bad experiance with Asiarooms (too long a story for here). I tend to now use http://www.Asiahotels.com or Wotif
both have been good most of the time.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 8:40 am on Sep. 19, 2005
altjeff
The good side of asiatravel is that you don't have to pay in advance.
You just book and then pay at end of your stay, directly at the hoteL.
If you are not happy with your choice, it is much better way to handle it.
Any other website without prepaid ?


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 6:45 am on Oct. 3, 2005
phantomtony

Quote: from Mel Gibson on 9:43 am on Sep. 19, 2005
May I suggest : http://hotelreslist.com/.
Has REAL price comparisons ( tax etc included) of most of your listed companies. So far I have found it accurate and helpfull.



Great site Mel.
Just checked it out and found it very easy to find comparisons. Have to learn how U guys find such great web sites, tried it on my own may times and usually only come up with websites with alot of sales pitches etc and not half as informative as these. Great job.


Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 11:29 am on Oct. 3, 2005
Mel Gibson
phantomtony,,, Love to tell you I am a genius,, but I got that site from someone on BTF


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 12:17 pm on Oct. 3, 2005
mikepeters
for bookings in the next 14 days

http://www.latestays.com/

Another thing to check is a booking fee I almost booked with precision two weeks ago due to a cheap price offered, but when I accepted the booking and went through to the booking page there was a $12 charge added for each night for tax etc.

On some sites the taxes are included on the price quoted.


Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 8:58 am on Oct. 4, 2005
elephant man
asiarooms.com is my favorite site. Never had any problems and they have very competitive prices. Good communication also.


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 2:44 pm on Oct. 4, 2005
softlover
http://wired-destinations.com/

competitive, efficient, no service fee added


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 2:58 pm on Oct. 9, 2005
     

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com