Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Hotel Issues – Hotels with Room Safes All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Single Page for this topic
Email a friend |  

 
Cali
Can anyone recommend hotels with rooms safes. I've done a search and some of the information is a little dated. I know Manhattan and Majestic Suites have room safes, any other recommendations in that price range?

Thanks


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 10:51 pm on Oct. 5, 2005
Oz
Virually all Bangkok Hotels rooms have safes. Swiss Grotino certainly!


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 10:54 pm on Oct. 5, 2005
pgrin
Royal Asia Lodge Suk/ Soi 8


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 11:46 pm on Oct. 17, 2005
Dave
Swiss park Hotel, Suk soi 11


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 2:24 pm on Oct. 18, 2005
bkkz
Cali

Try the Town Lodge

http://bangkoktonight.com/hotels/town_lodge.shtml

If you are coming in this month, there is a special offer for BTF membrs.


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 2:41 pm on Oct. 18, 2005
bimmher
I will tell you one that didn't have in rooms safes when I stayed there Nanataimansion.

They do have lock boxes right beside the reception. A bit of a hassle but Oh well what the hell.

My thought "Hmmm this box is the pits it keeps getting stuck" : ( Several times I had to ask for help to get it open. Oh well

Wake up and go to check out to catch my plane. Yup you guessed it friggin f***ing box wouldn't open.

I didn't know if I should cry or laugh so I laughed.

It was very comical as I sat there watching what seems like a really really bad robbery movie.

First one person tried to open it then the next guy tries to open it. Then a third person tries to open it. Then the keys are removed and looked at. Then they repeat the process. Then one guy leaves and comes back with a small sledge hammer and a large screw driver.

One is working the keys while the other is pounding the shit out of the box. It finally opened.

You know there was a little part of me that was hoping they wouldn't be able to get it open, but they did and I got my passport just in time to make my plane.

bimmher
PS if you ever stay there and they give you a box that looks like it has had the shit beaten out of it. I advise you ask for another one


Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 8:34 pm on Oct. 18, 2005
Hugh G Rection
Royal President has one big enough to put my 35mm camera in and all its lenses and flash.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 7:02 am on Oct. 23, 2005
waiakeauka
Does anyone know if the Nana Hotel or Dynasty Inn Hotel have any in room safes?


Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 4:26 am on Feb. 19, 2006
Jimmyredcab
^^
No in room safe at Nana Hotel, deposit boxes at reception.


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 2:55 am on Feb. 21, 2006
Dinkum91
Drop Inn (Soi 20) has room safes. Rate is from 1400 to 2000 baht a night depending on superior, deluxe etc.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 3:44 am on Feb. 21, 2006
     

Single Page for this topic

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com