Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Hotel Issues – Phuket Hotel Recommendation All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Single Page for this topic
Email a friend |  

 
Dazzer
Hi people,

I'm heading down to Phuket in early March with 2 mates; never been there on a mongering trip and was looking for some hotel recommendations.

Needs to be girl friendly, close to the action, and comfortable, clean... even a little up-market... need to de-stress

Looking for room rate between $50USD and $100USD a night.

If the hotel had wireless in-room Internet or LAN connection, that would be a plus, but not really needed.

I used the seached function and found two recommendations:
1/http://www.phuket-sansabai.com (site is down though)
2/http://www.patongresort.co.th/

The second one looks nice, but I'm really not after a resort - a nice hotel with pool is all we really need.

Any recommendations?

Thanks

Dazz


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 6:22 am on Nov. 29, 2005
GILDAS
suspect this should be in the 'Elsewhere in Thailand' section, but check out

http://www.patongvilla.com/index.htm

Always works for me.

Also check phuket.com for last min deals...

http://www.phuket.com


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 5:00 pm on Nov. 29, 2005
PhuketBlue
The Salathai would seem to meet all of your requirements and is in your budget bot for rooms and suites.

Very girlfriendly. Nice pool and high speed internet access in the rooms. Also opposite to the beer bars on Soi Seapearl and on a parallel street to (and only a few mins walk away from) the main action on Soi Bangla.


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 9:53 pm on Nov. 29, 2005
Minder
Dazzer;
About a year ago I stayed at Patong Villa. On check-in I was told there would be a 500 baht joiner fee if I brought a girl back to my room (booked via http://www.latestays.com). I never tested it.
Others have posted this place as guest friendly. Up to you. Enjoy.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 10:32 pm on Nov. 29, 2005
Dazzer
Thanks for help fellas.

Patong Villa (http://www.patongvilla.com/index.htm ), looks very good. Can anyone confirm if it is girl friendly?

The Sweet Suite has Internetion connection too.

The other one that looks good is Salathai Resort, gf, internet, and well located.

I'll run it by my buddies.

Thanks for the help.

Dazz


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 11:51 pm on Nov. 29, 2005
Asianatic
Patong Villa is definitely girlfriendly. I've been staying here a number of times and never had a problem. Very friendly staff and nice room. Exteremely close to the action and beach, yet quite enough to ensure a relaxed night. Choose a groundlevel bungalow with direct access to the pool. Breakfast is a bit poor but fine if you'll be ok with eggs. I'll be checking in again three weeks from now and can't wait to see my friends the staff again.

Another nice place is http://www.deevanapatong.com Not really 100% girlfriendly but there are possibilities to avoid the fee. If you book a Deluxe room at Spa wing, you can have your key picked up at the reception while your girl is waiting outside. Then you can just walk to your room without passing through reception. Also convenient to avoid the Walk of Shame the next morning.


Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 12:17 am on Nov. 30, 2005
     

Single Page for this topic

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com