| |
KINKYBOY69
|
On my recent stay in BKK I booked my hotel on the net, on the trips before I had some problems with Travel Agents reservation did not get to the hotel in time so there was a lot of fuss at the front office. Since my budget is about 2000 Baht I was looking for the best quality and I found it, a bit outside Sukhumvit and Silom but free transport gets you to the underground in Petchburi and the next stop is Sukhumvit so that is not that bad. The best thing about A-One hotel is the rooms, they have been renovated last year (or this year) and look like 5 star hotel rooms, also the GYM, swimming pool and restaurant and Spa are brand new and affordable. I booked online direct to the hotel and got instant confirmation on my room reservation. Check out their website if you are looking for a good 4 star hotel but with decent rates: http://www.a-onehotel.com
|
Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 12:02 am on Sep. 17, 2007
|
|
DrLove
|
Since my budget is about 2000 Baht I was looking for the best quality
When was this? 1992?
I booked online direct to the hotel and got instant confirmation on my room reservation.
Of course, they have a 'get-the-sucker-policy'. Online A-One Superior 2 persons THB 2,100 Thaihoteldiscounts.com THB 1,546 A-One Hotel USD 41
|
Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 12:37 am on Sep. 17, 2007
|
|
KINKYBOY69
|
I had some problems with Travel Agents reservation did not get to the hotel in time so My own quote : like I said, I had some problems with these online Agents before. I prefer to book direct to the hotel. Lost my money once, two years ago when the hotel did not accept my voucher.
|
Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 1:13 am on Sep. 17, 2007
|
|
nyc boy
|
A-One is excellent. 2 sides of the hotel use it for quick pickups from RCA when you cant go back to her place and you dont want to bring it back to yours, great place for a short time, clean rooms, good amount of cabs once exiting the premises. I have had friends stay at the hotel side and got quoted the night of for around 1400 when checking in. Does anyone know if its the same owner as the A-One in Pattaya?
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 1:37 am on Sep. 17, 2007
|
|
DrLove
|
NYCBoy, look at their website and have a guess....
|
Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 1:58 am on Sep. 17, 2007
|
|
| |
|