On my last trip to LOS stayed in BKK for one day with my TGF on our way to Koh Chang.
Chose the ' Davis Hotel' as I have been staying there before and I like the surroundings of the hotel with the cafe opposite and small eateries in walking distance.
Booked a diplomat suite and was upgraded to Ambassador suite. WHOW
On business trips staying frequently in 5 stars, but that was the best value for money so far.
So decided to stay another 3 nights together with my best wingman in December.
2 big bedrooms approx. with nice bathrooms being on opposite sides of the big living/jacuzzi room. Total of approx. 150 sqm. Jacuzzi is elevated and fits easily for 6-8 people. Also with private sauna.
Total damage was 280 USD/night booked for 4 adults incl. tax and breakfast.
We really had great fun, 2 times girls did not ask for any money as we had a great time at the premises.
one night lady receptionist tried to call 1000 THB joiner fees. The males at the reception took our sides (I tipped them 100THB each at arrival) and as I speak Thai this effort was easily dispersed,still annoying.
Also remember great times at an ambassador suite at the Davis. Our damage was 7500 Baht at that time..... 3 guys 6 girls. The sauna was kinda fun as well....