Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Hotel Issues – Oakwood Residence soi Naradhiwas Rajanagarindra All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Single Page for this topic
Email a friend |  

 
Wanderingsam
I did a search and didn't find much. Does anyone know if this place is girl Friendly? I normally stay at GP but my company has me at Oakwood for 6 nights. Close to Pat Pong but I don't know anything about the place.


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 5:09 pm on Oct. 2, 2008
bkkz
Definitely girl friendly. I have had a few friends stay there and they have had wild parties there with lots of girls.


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 8:36 pm on Oct. 2, 2008
nyc boy
used to stay here for work as well, few years back.

agree with BK, girl friendly... almost no one except desk attendant at night. decent gym. ok room service. mini-mart. starbucks around the corner. walking distance to Central Rama III; really close to some excellent riverside dining places and other great Seafood places (Je Ngor, Baan Klang Nam and Pin Seafood)

be sure to bring some entertainment late night alongside the pool... as the nite guards like to act like trees and watch


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 4:08 am on Oct. 6, 2008
Wanderingsam
Thank you for your replies gentlemen. It was a good place and as you say girl friendly. Good rooms, service and food and very helpful doormen. Only thing I didn't like was the location. I'm not really a Pat Pong guy and getting over to Suk is either a long taxi ride or a combination taxi/two train ride.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 6:03 am on Oct. 29, 2008
     

Single Page for this topic

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com