| |
Abrak
|
Quote: from Hugh Jardon on 5:46 pm on Oct. 9, 2004 I had a girl in Patong, who claimed to be at Phuket University.
Hehehe.... 'Phuket University' and when did that open??!! (To the best of my knowledge there are just 2 universities in Phuket - Prince of Songkhla and Rajaphat) Have you noticed that half the working girls in Bangkok go to Ramkhanpeng University?
|
Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 5:43 am on Oct. 9, 2004
|
|
Boobies
|
Could just be a translation/face thing. I've met more than a few girls who said they going to Uni who were in fact only attending small "colleges" taking english/computer/whatever courses on a one-off basis. Seems that taking any sort of a class gets mentioned as "university". Similiar to meeting a westerner who says that they went to "Harvard" but neglect to mention that it was some two bit tech school in the area with Harvard in the name and not the actual Uni.
|
Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 1:08 pm on Oct. 9, 2004
|
|
pussy distruction
|
I have met a girl in Lucifer bar (Pattaya) who was there with 2 other friends of hers. They dressed-up in a casual out-fit (not like how P4P dress like). Apparently, she was from a different area in Thailand and came to Pattaya for doing a 2 years diploma. I could tell that this girl was un-experienced in sex which made me look like God in bed The only bad thing about her is that she didn't like to go out much in public coz she didn't want her uni friends to see her around with me so they would think that she is getting paid for sex. She stayed with me for 3 days. She would go to school in the morning and come back straight to my hotel. On the 4th day, I told her that i'm leaving Pattaya. She kept callin my mobile and she came to check on me at the Hotel (lucky me the receptionist didn't allow her to come up to my room). By the way, she refused to take money for sex so I bought her few gifts in return.
|
Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 1:53 am on Oct. 11, 2004
|
|
Hugh Jardon
|
Thanks for the correction Abrak. Phuket University obviously not right, but maybe she just said that she was at Uni on Phuket. It was 16 months ago now, so memories fade. I see from Google that there are indeed the two Unis. there. Personally, I have no reason to doubt that she might indeed have been at one or other of those universities, as she only mentioned it AFTER the main event, in the morning and we chatted also about her course, her ambitions, etc. I didn't deliberately look for a Uni girl, so no particular reason for any pretence from her.
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 11:20 am on Oct. 13, 2004
|
|
Noknoi
|
My LTGF was attending Ramkamhaeng and then her mom died during her second year. Her family is from Buriram and were pretty well off as far as village life is concerned. Her family was part of the village mafia (mom's side). When her mom died, that changed and all kinds of shit happened and they went into debt. End of semester for LTGF (this is approx 8 most before I met her). She quite and started working Sukhumvit and became quite a dancer. She did not f*** that many different guys, but preferred FBE (Farang Boyfriend Exp). She even stole the virtue (3x) from 14 yo boy 3 hours b4 I met her. Perfect body, smart, good IQ, great English, cultured like yoghurt, very very clean. We are still together after 15 mos. She is back in the Univ and doing well and taking pre-law (another f***ing lawyer is what this world needs). So, yes, I shag a real university girl and she lets me do when she is her uniform and even puts on far less conservative uniforms. I am a teacher so I get a kick out of this. We often have private classes in my room. Remember Read, Read, Read Bangkok Tonight. com
|
Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 11:20 pm on Oct. 21, 2004
|
|
ThaidUp
|
I think Buri Ram has the highest death rate in Thailand.
|
Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 10:21 pm on Oct. 22, 2004
|
|
LocalYokul
|
It is about as close to Cambodia as you can get in LOS, and Cambodia certainly has a higher death rate than LOS, but some of that is due to the mines BTW, I think TQs in Pattaya has the highest percentage of Buriram gals currently most of the gals remember that I know a few phrases in Khmer and come over to chat, but half of what they say means f*** all to me, 555 except the lines about LOVE, or Missing You just Thursday I was there and had 5 gals (all save 1 Buriram lasses) standing around me, one on my knee, that I just STed, two at hand-to-bum reach, & two more just chatting away between the other 1st three gals, and not a single lady drink bought and no whinging to buy one, except from Nong Pao who said I should buy the gal on my knee a drink, but then she explained that we'd just shagged so no need I figured they'd all jet when no drinks were being dispensed, but that's why I hang in Keeneeyoe corner, it's not expected there, especially in the afternoon
hmm, can't remember what this all has to do with University Gals, 555
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 10:31 pm on Oct. 22, 2004
|
|
MaximusNaughtinus
|
I think ChiangRai has the cutest girls in the WORLD.
|
Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 10:36 pm on Oct. 22, 2004
|
|
ThaidUp
|
Quote: from MaximusNaughtinus on 10:51 am on Oct. 23, 2004 I think ChiangRai has the cutest girls in the WORLD.
Smitten Opinion
|
Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 11:16 pm on Oct. 22, 2004
|
|
caronte
|
"I think ChiangRai has the cutest girls in the WORLD. " The cutest GIRL in the world.....am I right?
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 11:19 pm on Oct. 22, 2004
|
|
| |
|