Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Newbie questions – 2 Days to go! All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 2 3 ]
Email a friend |  

 
dirty guru
i think i found a lesibian on another thread see hard-core action...


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 1:11 pm on June 20, 2003
Partyboy
Yo brothers,

I'm here!
Just arrived about 1 hour ago and I am currently  sipping Singa in Gullivers. This place tis great!


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 12:59 am on June 21, 2003
givethisdogaboner
Yep Gullivers is well cool !!

Have a great time Bro and dont forget the FRs!!!

Not back until December myself - way way too long!


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 2:50 am on June 21, 2003
JackRabbit
JackRabbit present...

Happy hunting , partyboy !
Just be careful and DO NOT grab the first one You see .

Ah , I wish could be in a plane , too.
90+ days for me , then it's my turn...

JR

Hey , check Gullivers menu , too . I preferred to eat in there , because they have an eating section for smokers.

After eating can sit and sip my coffee and have a cigarette.

JR

PS: I hate You !


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 5:45 am on June 21, 2003
kev29ie
Party Boy,

Have fun, check out all on offer and give us a good FR afterwards.  

You lucky jammy Bastard you!

555


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 10:57 am on June 21, 2003
dids
10 days to go but i 7 working days sound better and gets you thru the working day easier


Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 3:14 pm on June 23, 2003
MickyK1971
9 days to go before I board the plane to happiness.

Let's keep this thread alive bro's.

When are you going?


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 1:41 pm on July 10, 2003
One Eyed Jack
Lucky you.....I got 8 weeks 1 day and 22 hours to go.  Not that I'm counting or anything......

Love that new Gullivers......great food and great place to start out the evening......haven't been since March and not late in the evening.    Is this place starting to hop???    


Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 1:58 pm on July 10, 2003
kev29ie
hey one eyed Jack, loks like we will be there at same time.  i have similar tmie to go - but like you - who is counting


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 6:28 pm on July 10, 2003
One Eyed Jack
yeah, who's counting.....right.    Man, if I think about it each minute takes about a day or two to go by.  I'm definitely going to have to find something to distract me here for the next 8 weeks.  

Arriving on the 6th......on good ol NW 001 and out on the 14th.  



Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 6:43 pm on July 10, 2003
     

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com