| |
manowar
|
No guys. MN is absolutley right about CR girls. I met one when I was in Chiang Mai last year. She worked at the Royal Princess Hotel as a cocktail waitress. She is about 5'6", fair skinned, cutest mouth and great personality. On my second visit there, she was no longer working at the hotel because some Singaporean had put her up as a "mia noi". The price : 30,000 bahts/month + house in Chiang Mai + visit with mom in CR + promise to divorce his Sin wife and marry her. Damn, could have had her for a little R&R in Koh Samui if that Sin guy didn't go all crazy and took her off the playfield. Absolutlely the cutest Thai girl I have ever met. Still have a hang-over on her.
|
Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 12:04 am on Oct. 23, 2004
|
|
|
|
Noknoi
|
TU What do you attribute the high death rate to?
|
Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 6:27 am on Oct. 23, 2004
|
|
manowar
|
Quote: from ThaidUp on 8:27 pm on Oct. 22, 2004 OZ was that you?
Is OZ 40ish, from Singapore, have wife and kids, travel to Chiang Mai often ? If the answer is yes to all the above, then " OZ, you have MY girl, you bum !!" 555555 x 22222
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 4:14 pm on Oct. 23, 2004
|
|
MaximusNaughtinus
|
Thats him, silly bugger, what other secrets is he keeping from us. MOW, you might have found your white CR gal would not be so much fun in the sun at the beach, they hate to see their milky white skin go even the slightest shade of off white. My little one had only seen the ocean twice, yours may never have seen it. Mine hated to go out in the sun which suited our lifestyle superbly. We would meet up for dinner, stay out till 5am, then sleep til midday, then she would go home, eat, choes, sleep some more during the hot afternoon sun or we would go to a dark cinema and then start the cycle again. Now I know how vampires feel.
|
Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 9:29 pm on Oct. 23, 2004
|
|
manowar
|
Quote: from MaximusNaughtinus on 5:44 pm on Oct. 23, 2004 Thats him, silly bugger, what other secrets is he keeping from us. MOW, you might have found your white CR gal would not be so much fun in the sun at the beach, they hate to see their milky white skin go even the slightest shade of off white. My little one had only seen the ocean twice, yours may never have seen it. Mine hated to go out in the sun which suited our lifestyle superbly. We would meet up for dinner, stay out till 5am, then sleep til midday, then she would go home, eat, choes, sleep some more during the hot afternoon sun or we would go to a dark cinema and then start the cycle again. Now I know how vampires feel.
I don't particularly like beaches anyway. Much prefer swimming pool. I know she probably will take one peep at the beach and say " let's go shopping at the mall !" I sure like to know how to find them in CR. I am sure there are a lot more where she came from........now that she is booked by " OZ" !
|
Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 10:40 pm on Oct. 23, 2004
|
|
Oz
|
WTF. Hang on, what a minute, ITS NOT f***ING ME! Neither is the description. Never been to CM! Plus I have a Jakarta Uni Student on my books now! It does sounds like, nah can't tell.................... BTW NM I have more incriminating photos......Anyway I have a rather cute Cheer Leader to visit now.
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 11:41 pm on Oct. 23, 2004
|
|
ThaidUp
|
Quote: from Noknoi on 6:42 pm on Oct. 23, 2004 TU What do you attribute the high death rate to?
Well for one bad driving. My TGF is from Buri Ram. June: Brother runs off of road on motorcycle. Motorcycle lands on him embedding foot peg into his head. No helmet. Actually lives, but depletes entire family savings of 250 K THB. June: Grandma & Grandpa die while being ejected from back of pick-up truck. Sept: Grandpa #2 dies from natural causes Me keeping tabs just so I know how much less family that will need supporting. Oz I hope you are cataloging all these girls, it may prove valuable to your future LOL.
|
Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 12:14 am on Oct. 24, 2004
|
|
hzink
|
Me, I'm still looking for the one completely orphaned one - when I find her, I'll marry her (or something). Harry
|
Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 2:41 am on Oct. 24, 2004
|
|
Noknoi
|
Harry Even she is orparphaned, there will always be a surrogate parent in somewhere like Surin, Nakhon Sukhon, or Nong Kai. Don't forget the sister in Bang Na and the brother in Roi Et. Most important, don't forget the damn buffaloes.
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 6:48 am on Oct. 24, 2004
|
|
| |
|