Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Newbie questions – University Girls All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 2 3 4 5 ]
Email a friend |  

 
ThaidUp
In all of my years in Thailand since 1990 I never heard ANY buffalo stories from girls. I think it is an urban legend.


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 6:50 am on Oct. 24, 2004
Oz

Quote: from ThaidUp on 1:29 pm on Oct. 24, 2004

Oz I hope you are cataloging all these girls, it may prove valuable to your future LOL.



Just upgraded the Memory in my PDA to keep all the details & photos close at hand.


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 9:08 am on Oct. 24, 2004
Frank La Rue
ThaidUp,

I have true buffalo story in one of the postings from "Travels WIth Frank", about CousinGirl and her Japanese boyfriend Oda-San who has a entered a Sale- and leaseback arrangement for CG's family's buffalo. THe hillarious story IS true.


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 9:51 am on Oct. 24, 2004
MarkC
Sorry Frank, but looking at your avatar and noticing your name I had to ask...are you Danny's rather less-glamorous brother by any chance?


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 10:34 am on Oct. 24, 2004
hzink

Quote: from Noknoi on 7:03 pm on Oct. 24, 2004
Even she is orparphaned, there will always be a surrogate parent in somewhere like Surin, Nakhon Sukhon, or Nong Kai. Don't forget the sister in Bang Na and the brother in Roi Et. Most important, don't forget the damn buffaloes.


Okay, let's make it 'orphaned, and having lost her entire extended family to a terrible travelling accident"

THEN I'll marry her!

Harry


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 12:28 pm on Oct. 24, 2004
StrayGypsy
Correct me if im wrong:THE REAL GENUINE UNIVERSITY GAL 's the ones who just study for a living and a bright future don' even know where soi cowboy is located

Yeppers just Uni Girl wannabes/dropouts that did make it up past high school for awhile till something happened within family realm of lifes reality...... have to work to pay for school within good areas of study or partied too too much with other Uni Dropouts then had to jion the sisterhood of Uni like cuties..... schooling in Thailand aint cheap... and jobs that pay high arent too many either...have to go study abraod under sponsership or scholarship......and hey there goes the grade point curve cause the Chinese will kick any bodies ass on testing in wash out schools.....
look at all the west coast schools full of high gpa Asian nationals..... heck most of our masters/dont no jack but book In Gin Ers.....

Yep they just dream of going and dress in day time and act like school coed just for the fantasy.....then are real sluts and P4P sisters in the night while we pay for a shag / tight wet and hot ones though
they have that petite and tawny look but only for awhile then past 25 they loose it


Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 11:07 am on Oct. 26, 2004
BobFiveHead
I'm very late on this topic but so what...

I was riding my bicycle from Bangkok to Mukdahan and was on the last push into Muk. The last day of the ride was a short one 49km or so, but it was sort of hilly and there was a headwind going on, and I'm a fat old man.

As I was riding along two university girls rode alongside of me and started chatting. These weren't your Bangkok ones either these were two of the cutest girls that I have ever seen. And we rode a long and chatted very fragmentedly for 6 kms. Up and down hills into a head wind for 6 km at 23kph, it was killing me. But the girl sitting side saddle in the back had the greatest legs and the one in the front had the greatest face. Finally I had to give it up, as I am now fat, old and tired. The parting words from the driver was 'I love you'.

I keep on riding and am now 5 km from Muk when another pair of University girls pull up to me and start chatting. But the first pair had worn me out so I pulled into a service station to take a break and ride into town a bit slower.

I'm not a quick thinker so a few weeks after this happened I thought of what I should have said. I would never expect sex or anything from them but it would have been cool just to have dinner or something as they were just so cute.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 11:18 pm on Dec. 29, 2004
LocalYokul

you should have asked what they normally eat

they would have been puzzled and asked why

then you say, just wanted to know what one eats to get to be as pretty as you



Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 11:45 pm on Dec. 29, 2004
BobFiveHead
That's sort of what I finally figured out about a week later. On the bright side I'm prepared for the next time.


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 12:10 am on Dec. 30, 2004
Ronnie Raygun
"Sari" you couldn't keep up with them !
(yeah, it's out of context and was funnier when you used it in the other thread)


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 4:38 am on Dec. 30, 2004
     

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com