| |
Yurune
|
How many members can honestly say, I pay what I pay back home for pussy
Dunno, never paid for pussy anywhere else but Thailand. As I said before, I wonder why people get so uptight about what others pay, the overpayers scream because they are jealous and can't figure out how to do it, or is it they are scred to try to do it for that for fear of being called a cheap charlie, when they like to be seen as wealthy? Why do the low payers scream? Because they feel superior, smarter because they are getting the same sexual pleasure for less? or because as they are less wealthy they want to show they can be players to? Sure as hell has nothing to do with the ecomonic arguements about poverty and respect that are being shovelled around in the other two threads Last line removed for sake of board unity....5555
|
Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 12:39 am on July 7, 2005
|
|
Minder
|
BigDUSA Posted on 11:43 am on July 7, 2005 ColoradoGuy, What's interesting is the large number of guys who insist on paying more money and get angry when others pay less. _______________________________________ Money is a very touchy subject to lots of folks. We Australians tend to get the same sort of "cheap charlie" abuse when "tipping" is talked about. You want to always pay 15% more - go ahead - but why call me a "tight arse" if I don't? (BigD, I would have said "kin-e-ow" but I only just found out you don't speak Thai Enjoy.
|
Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 1:28 am on July 7, 2005
|
|
amexpat2001
|
FWIW Thailand has something for everyone. Whether you are looking for streetwalkers or hiso escorts, both are available. Up to you. In both cases prices are much better than the western world.
|
Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 1:56 am on July 7, 2005
|
|
Ballsburstin
|
Have to agree with most of this thread. Have never seen a correlation between price and experiences I've had with P4P in Asia. In other parts of the world, though, I have. Some of the P4P characters in my previous "hometown" in Amerika I wouldn't get near; they charge on the low end of the scale, and there is a reason for it. But Amerika is not Asia, and vice versa, thank gawd, lol! By way of example, I spent 3 hours with a friend last night who I got to know last year when I dropped in on her "place of employment." She rarely does more than "happy ending" oily handjobs for customers, but we ended up forming a curious bond and enjoy each other's company. She knows my situation on the homefront, wishes for more, but is old enough to know where the boundries are. Her comment to me last night: "if I love someone, I will give them my heart, and I will not worry about anything else, because I love them. I know you cannot give me your heart, because you have lady, so I cannot give you my heart." That lets us relax, talk, joke, screw our brains out, and just take a few hours out of the day with someone we like. Last night, the clock ticked on for 3 hours, and neither of us worried much about it. In the end, I paid the usual rate for an hour oily. All the ladies in the place know what we have going, they are fine with it, and we don't get hassled; its an "independent" shop, so the rules you see at the high-end MPs don't apply here. The crux of the argument seems to be: what is "market price." I think market price is entirely relative in the P4P biz. The lady I saw last night turns 35 this month. She is a tiny little thing, could easily pass for someone in her 20's, body hard as a rock (never had kids). I could pay 4 times what I paid last night to get the same treatment in a higher end place, but why? And sometimes I do, because variety is fun. I've not seen the correlation with low price in Asia meaning "leftovers." f***ing a 35 y.o. woman is not like f***ing a 19 y.o. gogo dancer. They are very different experiences. Both are fun, but a 35 y.o. woman has much more depth (even if she has the tighest pussy in BKK, lol!). In the cases of the "leftover older woman" I occasionally visit, they have seen more, seen their parents live (and die), they have more to say (yes, we have real conversations about things we care about). They are not "leftovers" in any sense of the word, anymore than my grandmother dying at the age of 98 was a leftover (she saw two World Wars, the invention of the car, plane, and rocket, and was lucid and informative to the end). Brings me back to something BigD said in a thread a while back; he likes the "older woman" because they offer a different experience: they are woman, not girls. The young ones are great eye candy, and loads of fun -- they can, do, and should charge as much as they can for as long as they can. But I've also had the young ones at budget prices and everyone walked away happy because we set our expectations before doing the dirty deed, lol. For those that want to pay more, and for those ladies that want to charge more, that's great, because there is a customer base, and they've found each other. But the 20 y.o. cutie I pulled out of Pretty Lady last week, and the liason I had last night both charged me the same Cheap Charlie rate -- and both want to see me again. - Balls
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 2:16 am on July 7, 2005
|
|
babysnake
|
Quote: from Yurune on 8:51 am on July 7, 2005 the overpayers scream because they are jealous and can't figure out how to do it, or is it they are scred to try to do it for that for fear of being called a cheap charlie, when they like to be seen as wealthy?
I think it's about what someone said in another thread. While I can't quite figure it out he said it has to do with self respect.. (the more money you have/spend the more self respect you have, eh)
Why do the low payers scream? Because they feel superior, smarter because they are getting the same sexual pleasure for less? or because as they are less wealthy they want to show they can be players to?
I wouldn't say they feel in any way superior, just that sometimes it irritates that (specially in BKK) some guys keep paying 2000LT for a bad experience and this way the girls are used to the though that they can earn more (in BKK) by giving less (than in PTY). Like this one gogo girl who earned 2000 LT only performing an oily handjob. To me that would not even be a "short time with sleep", because there is no sex included =) If someone says she is sleepy right after she steps in to my room I kick her out, not give her a baht and give her shit for wasting my time with her while I could now be in my bed with someone who would be doing the things for me I paid her barfine for This has never happened to me (having to send the lady on her way until the next day) so I can keep respecting them And.. I accept the sexual performance might not always be the same with the market value or/and low value payers. I'm young myself (so not so much to consume), pay the going rates, prefer LT, mostly BB girls (and Yodsak has to be counted to that category here :P ). I try to treat the ladies with respect and to be nice to them. I guess sometimes it does not matter if you pay the minimim. Some girls don't care so much what you give them if you can be fun and are going to repeat with her. And then again some ladies don't want to go with someone who would pay even double if they think he is unpleasent, not fun, etc. I've done two trips to LOS (3 months and 2 months) and during that time one learns to find what suits best to yourself. The old wisdom "there's something for everyone" applies really well here. During that time, I think I have asked/negotiated the price only TWO TIMES. Both were go-go LT rates, 1500 each. Other times it has always been not negoiated what services I am after and what price is wanted. This has included go-go girls from Pattayaland 2 for a fee of 1000 baht LT. Most of these were in my newbie phase when I was not sure what to give and asked about it and they said "same your friend" (I was with a guy of my age and the girls were taken from the same bar so they knew about each others) and as I did not know the emount she clafified "1000 baht". Service was good and was not aware of the culture of tipping by then. On the end of my first trip I stayed the last 2 weeks with a girl from Full Moon (Yodsak) and ended up paying in average about 700 per day for her. This included staying with her 24/7 so I paid everything for her, bought a dress and so on. Her english was not so good but she was very willing to please and appreciated my BJ fetish well =)
|
Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 5:02 am on July 7, 2005
|
|
China Sailor
|
I do not object to paying a little, nor would I object to paying a lot; it depends on the service offered and the market rate. Basically it is no different than buying or selling any other service/goods in your life. The buyer knows what he wants to pay, the seller knows what he wants to sell for, and the deal is comsummated when the two agree on a price. In some cases it is quality. If I am on business and I want to impress a client, I may rent a Jaguar and pay through the nose. If I am on holiday I may rent a Focus and get a discount rate. In some cases it is availibility. Sometimes when I reserve a Focus there are none on the lot so I get a Grand Am at the same price. Finally there is timing. If I go to a wet market at closing I will get my veggies at a much lower price than if I go in the morning. You can get good P4P cheap if you are willing to accept lesser quality, hunt around for the soapy that is busy enough that the Papasan will move a few 'A' girls to the 'B' bowl or hit NANA after 0130 and grab a BG who is ready to discount because she does not want to go home empty handed. However, if you want top qulaity, want it now, and do not care to shop around you will pay the higher price. This is life as it is, not just in LOS but everywhere. At the end of the day I like to be like LY and put a little more effort into developing a few GIKs to come and play with me...
|
Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 8:31 am on July 7, 2005
|
|
Bangkoksexydotcom
|
Quote: from BigDUSA on 10:43 am on July 7, 2005 ColoradoGuy, What's interesting is the large number of guys who insist on paying more money and get angry when others pay less.
Well yes and know in Phuket its not funny when you trying to take a YUK YUK and when u try to get down the price they say "no we wait for the germans" In the BG price its not the same any girls can go for free or for 30 000 one night if she met some real sucker. There is to many girl out there to make a price standing all the time like Barfind. What I am more angry about is the Thai farang prices. IF some one wants to pay 5000 a day or 50 000 a month for a girl so do that but I never pay and I never will and actully the more you pay every month the more time she has to go with me for free sooooo keep on paying please!
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 11:47 am on July 7, 2005
|
|
yodsaker
|
Quote: from Ballsburstin on 4:28 am on July 8, 2005 Have to agree with most of this thread. Have never seen a correlation between price and experiences I've had with P4P in Asia. In other parts of the world, though, I have. Some of the P4P characters in my previous "hometown" in Amerika I wouldn't get near; they charge on the low end of the scale, and there is a reason for it. But Amerika is not Asia, and vice versa, thank gawd, lol! By way of example, I spent 3 hours with a friend last night who I got to know last year when I dropped in on her "place of employment." She rarely does more than "happy ending" oily handjobs for customers, but we ended up forming a curious bond and enjoy each other's company. She knows my situation on the homefront, wishes for more, but is old enough to know where the boundries are. Her comment to me last night: "if I love someone, I will give them my heart, and I will not worry about anything else, because I love them. I know you cannot give me your heart, because you have lady, so I cannot give you my heart." That lets us relax, talk, joke, screw our brains out, and just take a few hours out of the day with someone we like. Last night, the clock ticked on for 3 hours, and neither of us worried much about it. In the end, I paid the usual rate for an hour oily. All the ladies in the place know what we have going, they are fine with it, and we don't get hassled; its an "independent" shop, so the rules you see at the high-end MPs don't apply here. The crux of the argument seems to be: what is "market price." I think market price is entirely relative in the P4P biz. The lady I saw last night turns 35 this month. She is a tiny little thing, could easily pass for someone in her 20's, body hard as a rock (never had kids). I could pay 4 times what I paid last night to get the same treatment in a higher end place, but why? And sometimes I do, because variety is fun. I've not seen the correlation with low price in Asia meaning "leftovers." f***ing a 35 y.o. woman is not like f***ing a 19 y.o. gogo dancer. They are very different experiences. Both are fun, but a 35 y.o. woman has much more depth (even if she has the tighest pussy in BKK, lol!). In the cases of the "leftover older woman" I occasionally visit, they have seen more, seen their parents live (and die), they have more to say (yes, we have real conversations about things we care about). They are not "leftovers" in any sense of the word, anymore than my grandmother dying at the age of 98 was a leftover (she saw two World Wars, the invention of the car, plane, and rocket, and was lucid and informative to the end). Brings me back to something BigD said in a thread a while back; he likes the "older woman" because they offer a different experience: they are woman, not girls. The young ones are great eye candy, and loads of fun -- they can, do, and should charge as much as they can for as long as they can. But I've also had the young ones at budget prices and everyone walked away happy because we set our expectations before doing the dirty deed, lol. For those that want to pay more, and for those ladies that want to charge more, that's great, because there is a customer base, and they've found each other. But the 20 y.o. cutie I pulled out of Pretty Lady last week, and the liason I had last night both charged me the same Cheap Charlie rate -- and both want to see me again. - Balls
Well said, balls.
|
Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 11:18 am on July 8, 2005
|
|
yodsaker
|
On the end of my first trip I stayed the last 2 weeks with a girl from Full Moon (Yodsak) and ended up paying in average about 700 per day for her. This included staying with her 24/7 so I paid everything for her, bought a dress and so on. Her english was not so good but she was very willing to please and appreciated my BJ fetish well =)
Full Moon is a good bar. Met a very nice girl there in May called An. Are you the dentist from Bristol?
|
Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 11:21 am on July 8, 2005
|
|
manowar
|
Quote: from yodsaker on 7:33 am on July 8, 2005
On the end of my first trip I stayed the last 2 weeks with a girl from Full Moon (Yodsak) and ended up paying in average about 700 per day for her. This included staying with her 24/7 so I paid everything for her, bought a dress and so on. Her english was not so good but she was very willing to please and appreciated my BJ fetish well =)
Full Moon is a good bar. Met a very nice girl there in May called An. Are you the dentist from Bristol?
Farang dentist meets Thai "oral surgeon".......classic ! sorry can't resist....5555555
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 1:52 pm on July 8, 2005
|
|
| |
|