Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Misc - Girls – And then the Inevitable Happens !!! All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 2 3 ]
Email a friend |  

 
Vegas
Amen Machine.......some guys want to fall in love with the TGs and then they act surprised when their money is "taken".
An easy way that I found to get around this is JUST DO NOT give the girl your email address or phone number unless you want a long term relationship with her. I get HER phone number and call her when and if I want to. If I can't find her again, there are plenty of other TGs to choose from.
I had an interesting experience with the TG that I spent the most time with on my last trip. I know that she would have made me her "boyfriend" if I had wanted.....she offered to have my name tattooed on her back while we were together one day. I laughed at that one, imagine what that could have cost me in the long run 555555. I did not let her get the tatoo.
Anyway, her cell phone was stolen while we were together and I gave her what was a large sum of money (to her, not all that much for me) to buy a new one. Later she remarked somewhat sarcastically that now I was her "god". I quickly pointed out that I did not want to be her god, her boyfriend, or her "sponsor"; but that I WAS her friend. She did not know WHAT to make of this....why would a farang who has already been paying her generously for her time and her body now give her money for a new phone and not want any "ownership rights" over her?
I do know that she respected me more for this attitude and we had a few more wonderful nights together after that. I have her phone # and I called her ONCE after returning home to make sure that she was able to get the same phone # on the new phone. She cannot contact me, but when I return to LOS I will look her up(after I go to Annie's and Eden Club).


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 12:31 pm on May 31, 2003
JktGuy
Vegas, you are a smart man.   Why can't I be strong like that?   I usually end up spending a fortune to get rid of them in the end.


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 1:13 pm on May 31, 2003
Hermanolobo
Pick yourself up, dust yourself off.
And start all over again!
No I am not going to burst into song or tears?
The Machine and Vegas are thinking with their heads!
I am too much like JktGuy.
In fact I'm worse as I am a big softy and I am sure they can see me coming a mile off !
Definitely gonna try The Machine's advice though ! and
Watch what happens ?


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 2:47 pm on May 31, 2003
Thin White Duke
One longtime shortime, I dearly admire, took me to Pratunam Market after I told her I wanted to buy something for her. I'd already bought the usual dresses, underwears, food, but the sticker shock floored me with the phone. She feigned understanding when I told her this Atm was short of cash like that.

On this trip I've managed to avoid this and other encumberences but strickly going shortime. No overnights with snoring princesses, no I want this, no struggling to find a way to say goodbye, simply, "hello, my name, ATM, where I from, Fort Knox Kentucky, do I speak thai, nit noi, I speak Bahgwan, short time, you bet!

No shopping trips, no clothes, sure I'll have a meal, and room service, but this happy poster cannot afford to fall in love, though I did last night, 4 times actually.

Don't mean to come off hard and cold but Hermanalobo has created a fine thread to this topic I've struggled and maybe have come to terms with.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 11:13 pm on May 31, 2003
thaiaficionado
Hermanolobo earns a cigar for becoming a new daddy, a sugar daddy that is.


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 11:46 pm on May 31, 2003
thaiprivateeye
Seems to be a TG thing - once they have an email or phone number, regardless of what you tell them, they will keep in contact, if they think the remotest hope of a possible earn at some stage ....  
You can get the "I finish you"   "I hate you very big"  etc,  and a few days later, the email -  " i miss you Ti-ruk ! "


Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 12:34 am on June 1, 2003
Vegas
ThinWhiteDuke has the simplest solution....short time.....short time......short time. I think that we get wrapped up in the relationships more for the girls sake. Hey Duke.....when they here that you're from Fort Knox, they must really think that they hit the jackpot.....or do just the American women understand the significance?


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 1:02 am on June 1, 2003
Arcadius
Well, going ST only is one solution but imho it's far too drastic.

We all know that Thai BGs are capable of delivering FAR more than a quick f_ck. Furthermore, quick f_cks can easily become routine and then boring.

If you get emotionally involved with a BG, it will be wonderful, but sooner or later you're going to get hurt. So what? Since when was this love & sex business supposed to be all gain and no pain?

You're not a callow youth of 16, so just be a man and cope with it. The more you do this, the easier it gets. At least the pain is proof positive that you're still alive and not just another middle-aged zombie.


Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 4:28 am on June 1, 2003
The Machine
Arcadius

I can only agree with you to a certain extent.
I think also that going short time is far too drastic but for some guys that may be appropriate if they are especiallly vulnerable to becoming emotionally involved very easily.
I would also caution spending to much time with girls that you don't want anything more than a nice time and a good jump.
Feelings inevitably develop  when you start spending a lot of time with the girls.
IMHO you are playing with fire getting emotionally involved with working women it is just not worth it.
It is like betting on a 100-1 longshot at the races.
You will be in most cases a loser.


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 5:21 am on June 1, 2003
Hermanolobo
The Machine-
Wise words indeed!
Although I think many will not admit it to themselves we are all looking for someone to love and have it reciprocated. I bet many get the cold shoulder in Farangland so we go to Thailand. But as The Machine says we are falling for working girls and in any other circumstances this would be disasterous and then I for one wonder why. Lonliness in its many forms can push one into doing things one might have not done otherwise. But at least WE are alive !!
Consider this(I've probably said it before):-
I work and have worked with many civil service types. A safe secure job for safe secure people. They have their hobbies= cars, airplanes football etc. They have a house and quite a bit of money in the bank and a nice big fat pension to collect at sixty. Many are in their forties or early fifties but unmarried. Open their book of life and it is all written on the first page. Turn the page, the next is blank. And the next and the next.
They realise this at 58 or 59! Collect their pension at 60 into a vacant existence. They often die a couple of years later. The pension scheme swells its coffers. Theynhave papered the inside of their coffin with abnk notes!
Me?
Rico from the Copacabana ?
I've got Third World Debt !
And STILL the TG's will not believe me coz:-
"His name is Rico, he wore a diamond. At the Copa-Copacabana! I fell in love there !


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 7:48 am on June 1, 2003
     

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com