Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Misc - Girls – that just put a big smile on my face!! All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 2 3 ]
Email a friend |  

 
ringthebells
ring her bell??

she doesn't wear one.

rtb.


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 11:32 pm on Oct. 30, 2003
expatchuck
RTB:

I, too, think you should go for it.  What's the worst thing that could happen?  She could be the company owner's mia noi, she could tell him of your intentions (honorable yet misunderstood, I'm sure), he could turn violently against you and stop buying your product, thereby placing you in bankruptcy and requiring you to return to your native land to seek employment.

On the upside, maybe you will get a strange piece of ass.  


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 11:52 pm on Oct. 30, 2003
ringthebells
so I will wait for the p.o. first on monday, because SHE is the one issuing it.

the company is owned by CP. I think the big boss is in china, after they sold lotus to tesco they opened a megastore in wuhan, china. making a staggering usd 600'000.00 in turnover the first 5 hours they opened. now they are planning 1'000 (!!) such megastores across china. they might need some stuffed toys there, too.

maybe that's why miss orange feels lonely.

if everything falls apart. I can always go up to china and kiss the (real) pandas ass. that would make a starnge piece of ass!! they can adopt me when I'm broke.

hmmm.

rtb.


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 12:06 am on Oct. 31, 2003
JHolmesJr
(Sigh) RTB,

I was of course referring to the song 'You can ring my bell" by Tina Charles. Perhaps you should play it for her at the appropriate moment.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 12:11 am on Oct. 31, 2003
ringthebells
I will try to download from kazaa.

rtb.


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 12:12 am on Oct. 31, 2003
DrLove
Correction ... 'Ring my bell' was sung by Anita Ward.

Tina Charles was the girl of 'Dance Little Lady Dance' and other classics

Just for the record ...


Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 12:16 am on Oct. 31, 2003
JHolmesJr
If not on kazaa, limewire should definitely have it.

PS. Thanks doctor lurrrrve!


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 12:17 am on Oct. 31, 2003
ringthebells
there I found it

ring my bell

original by anita ward

also sung by donna summer

thanks.
rtb.


Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 12:20 am on Oct. 31, 2003
Deleted Member
It's Thursday already! So RTB, how did it go?


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 5:31 pm on Nov. 5, 2003
cyborg
RTB, What happened?? Man you can't leave us hanging like that!!


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 2:43 am on Nov. 6, 2003
     

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com