| |
LocalYokul
|
Quote: from samthedog on 6:00 pm on Sep. 13, 2004 If she had an orgasm, then it got too personal for her...In fact she said she felt "dirty" if she came.
yes, this is quite common, & CQ of Butterfly was like this in the beginning I still remember the first time that she genuinely CAME on top of me. She had raved about my tOOl before (I thought she was just flattering), but on the 3rd session with her she just got hot and after she came was really embarrassed, but I coaxed her out of that when I made her cum for the second time Our cap was when she came three times in one session, but I have to admit that was chemically enhanced. I'd had oysters for lunch ! !
|
Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 10:23 am on Sep. 13, 2004
|
|
fastmover
|
Hugh Jardon......I can't believe you actually thought you need to post that information....
|
Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 8:59 pm on Sep. 13, 2004
|
|
PopSecret
|
Finix - "Popsecret, stop making excuses for yourself pal." Maybe I'm making excuses for being a lousy lover, or maybe you're making excuses for being a whoremonger? It's amusing to see this thread slowly turn into 101 ways to stimulate a woman to climax, but the original question seemed to revolve around a man doubting his own prowess to the point of being rather paranoid about what might be said behind his back. With regard to that issue, I still agree with my original assessment. Men who truly worry about what the bargirls might say about them really need to chill out. If you live it up only because you're worried about what people might say about you if you took it easy, then you're not really living it up.
Quote: from Kotprakhon on 2:45 pm on Sep. 11, 2004 My friend on our last trip was popping Viagra like smarties everynight so afraid that he would under perform and that the girl would talk about him at the bar etc he didn't want to loose face
|
Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 9:45 pm on Sep. 13, 2004
|
|
BigDUSA
|
Good thread on how to make love to a women. On average it takes about 30 to 40 minutes for a women to cum and once the first one occurs all the other's are easy. If you can make a pro cum and show her a good time. Chances are she will show you a good time this trip and every other trip you come back. GFE is a powerful part of the illusion and makes the long plane ride worth it. 24 days till "wheels up".
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 10:55 pm on Sep. 13, 2004
|
|
MaximusNaughtinus
|
Foreplay for aussies, 'wake up darlin'
|
Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 12:04 am on Sep. 14, 2004
|
|
fastmover
|
Quote: from MaximusNaughtinus on 12:19 pm on Sep. 14, 2004 Foreplay for aussies, 'wake up darlin'
Nah, I heard it was 'Go to sleep darlin'.
|
Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 12:33 am on Sep. 14, 2004
|
|
samthedog
|
I thought when they were being polite, it was "brace yourself, sheila!
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 1:30 am on Sep. 14, 2004
|
|
Hugh Jardon
|
Hehe, Fastmover. Neither can I believe I wrote all that, having re-read it the morning after,. Perhaps it was because I'd had a very hot session on MSN Messenger with a g/f over there and was feeling randy. But I do stand by mentioning the G spot. Not enough guys know where it is and how it can improve the experience for the girl and as this thread is all about that, it is relevant. The rest was just about commenting on other posts or saying what I found worked, so ignore it if it's not of interest.
|
Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 2:27 am on Sep. 14, 2004
|
|
Hugh Jardon
|
Aussie guy initiating screw with girlfriend. "Do you want a f_ck, Sheila?" "OK, Bruce, you smooth talking bastard....you talked me into it!"
|
Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 2:38 am on Sep. 14, 2004
|
|
ThaidUp
|
Quote: from Hugh Jardon on 2:42 pm on Sep. 14, 2004 But I do stand by mentioning the G spot. Not enough guys know where it is
Geez, amatuers, 2nd floor NEP in the right-hand rear corner.
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 7:30 am on Sep. 14, 2004
|
|
| |
|