Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Misc - Girls – American Graphic Designer, 25 years old All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ]
Email a friend |  

 
Hardon
25 yo graphic designer female who plays golf - sounds familiar! Probably she's the one I shagged on Valentine's eve.

The bonking was not so great and was followed by a typical "white-female-emotional-hangover".

I'd choose a TG over her anyday!

But then again maybe its just me, or maybe she's not the same one!


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 12:24 am on Mar. 4, 2004
expatchuck
Hardon:

You got a little specific there. You might want to edit out some of your details about work, etc.


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 12:33 am on Mar. 4, 2004
Hardon
Done EC!


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 12:35 am on Mar. 4, 2004
ringthebells
wasn't her, she said. nobody with a hardon she fell in love with on valentines eve.

chastity since xmas when she was home for a months, it took her 2 only days to get laid, for a month.

rtb


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 7:24 am on Mar. 4, 2004
thaiaficionado
Must be tough for the western woman in LOS. One was trying to hit on me at Pattaya Blues Factory last month, even when I was with a TG. Just ignored, is she kidding? Guess not, she ended up dancing with her girlfriend.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 9:24 am on Mar. 4, 2004
hzink

Quote: from thaiaficionado on 10:24 pm on Mar. 4, 2004
Must be tough for the western woman in LOS.


I'll find out in April. My friend, who is a girl, will be coming along with me to check out bkk when I head out there to go to a friend's wedding. I told her she won't see much action, though the shopping is good.

Still, she is invariably drawn to lower caliber guys, so she might actually find some western drunks to gravitate towards... of course, the question is if they would bite

Harry


Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 4:25 pm on Mar. 4, 2004
Opti
I suppose I might match what she's looking for, am only 24, am not ugly, and know lots of good places for nights out on the town in BKK. Like to drink and smoke, but I don't play pool, so that's out. Bar or disco though, yeah it might be fun to hang out with another American for a change. So, if she wants, I'd be happy to show her around a bit.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 7:06 am on Mar. 10, 2004
     

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com