Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – News & Announcements – 1st March 2004 - Midnight Closing?! All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 ]
Email a friend |  

 
craigoz
hzink,

In one word "Bullsh_t". If your trying to associate the Kerry vs Bush crap with something far more important, such as nightlife in Bangkok or Pattaya, then I suggest you go find another thread and play with yourself there.


Not all of us live in Bangkok and not all of us do actually know what will happen. Maybe you can enlighten us with your crystal ball.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 4:22 am on Mar. 1, 2004
ringthebells
Get ready for a piss test and a shakedown if you are anywhere other than Patpong or Ratchadapisek after 12.00?
That is what I was told!
_____________________________________________

who told you??

rtb


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 4:38 am on Mar. 1, 2004
craigoz
RTB, Does this mean we all have to carry a spare bottle of piss in our pocket when we go out tonight plus a donation for the boys, if we are in Nana


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 5:00 am on Mar. 1, 2004
ringthebells
don't think so. I have sources, and they don't know of such thing.

that is why I was wondering if his source was reliable.

rtb


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 5:21 am on Mar. 1, 2004
samthedog

Get ready for a piss test and a shakedown if you are anywhere other than Patpong or Ratchadapisek after 12.00?
That is what I was told!
_____________________________________________

who told you??

rtb


It was the general census of opinion from my hard bitten and cynical (Thai) sales team - but then they are of the opinion that ANY change in the law here is an opportunity for the 'boys in brown' to use as another opportunity to shake down some poor stiffs for some more money!
Dunno where they got that idea from??


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 5:22 am on Mar. 1, 2004
samthedog
RTB
look, I dont think it is a problem tonight, but they just said that it would be an increasing problem for the future?


Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 5:24 am on Mar. 1, 2004
ThaidUp
I really like this new world image that the PM is making for Thailand. Thailand has made the CNN front page headlines in the last few weeks.

1. Chicken Flu Coverup
2. The USA is a useless friend
3. Curfew for Teens and Early Closings.

BTW the Immigratrion counter for the Privilege Card holders was unattended, I think a Privilege Membership card at the No Hands place would be better received at least they have a line.

It seems that Chuwit was quoted in the CNN article, he seems to be Thailand's Jeese Jackson.

Let's see....Thanksfornutin To Do List for tommorrow:

1. Fire PR Manager
2. Sign-up for that Anger Mangement Class
3. Have Lunch at KFC



Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 5:27 am on Mar. 1, 2004
ringthebells
sam.

I understand your point. but I don't necessary think they will put that pressure onto the punters, however they do have grounds again to ask for that extra money, or that place on the payroll from the bar operators.

in the few weeks prior they were paralyzed. they simply didn't know what to do and to expect.

rtb



Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 5:30 am on Mar. 1, 2004
samthedog
RTB
understood.

I just get pissed off sometimes with all the game playing here...........

And then I go and have a few beers and find a little gem for some honey for the night and it sort of puts it all back into perspective again.
5555555555555


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 5:36 am on Mar. 1, 2004
silentbob1234
Holy crap!! I think I saw my ol' #26 in front of the Apache Bar in that pic.


Quote: from hzink on 11:54 am on Mar. 1, 2004
Seems like, finally, CNN has picked this story up - as usual, just in time before it becomes insignificant -- though Chuwit got himself quoted in it.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/asiapcf/02/29/thailand.curfew.ap/index.html

It was on the frontpage for, like, 20 minutes. Nice picture from Soi Cowboy, though

Harry



Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 6:21 am on Mar. 1, 2004
     

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com