Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – News & Announcements – 1st March 2004 - Midnight Closing?! All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 ]
Email a friend |  

 
Manuel bkk
Was yesterday in Q bar, yes again, and the word at present is that new closing hours will come into affect in approx 2 weeks. But again, nobody knows for sure. No official order has been issued to the police and no action is expected for this moment.
Q bar opened its doors last night for free. Only requirement was to sign (seperate lists for Farang and Thai) for admission. The owner (as you can read in many circulations) is really pissed off. Some regulars at Q bar have sen him the last weeks in Singapore.... He is insinuating that he might move out of Bangkok when new ruling will be enforced, maybe to Singapore..? I will miss them..


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 6:59 am on Mar. 1, 2004
Smegma

Quote: from Manuel bkk on 7:59 pm on Mar. 1, 2004
He is insinuating that he might move out of Bangkok when new ruling will be enforced, maybe to Singapore..? I will miss them..
You will miss them? I always found strange that you liked Q so much. Now I know why. You go there for the men.


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 7:11 am on Mar. 1, 2004
Manuel bkk
Them = Q bar.....
Not him....! He is a pleasant guy though, but I stay with the girls!


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 7:13 am on Mar. 1, 2004
hzink

Quote: from Smegma on 5:21 pm on Mar. 1, 2004

Oh! and there is cynicism alright. But there is also something else: sarchasm.

Would that be 'sarcasm' or do your refer to something more saccharine...?

:-P

Harry


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 9:36 am on Mar. 1, 2004
hzink

Quote: from craigoz on 5:22 pm on Mar. 1, 2004

In one word "Bullsh_t". If your trying to associate the Kerry vs Bush crap with something far more important, such as nightlife in Bangkok or Pattaya, then I suggest you go find another thread and play with yourself there.


Not all of us live in Bangkok and not all of us do actually know what will happen. Maybe you can enlighten us with your crystal ball.



Sorry, but you must have completely misunderstood some stuff - where do I equate Bangkok nightlife with Bush and Kerry? Nowhere. I was simply pointing out that the current discussion on THAI POLITICS has quite a bearing on said nightlife, as it is very much related.

Talk to Gyaos regarding wild conspiracy controversies.

Also, I don't like in BKK - whatever gave you that idea.

Harry


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 10:55 am on Mar. 1, 2004
expatchuck
It's 12:00!!!

Is everybody sitting around in the dark drinking their beer out of coffee cups?

Have the girls all scattered to the streets?

Do you know where your girlfriend is?


Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 11:01 am on Mar. 1, 2004
Arcadius
As a Brit, I naturally felt compelled to usher in the new Ice Age with a nice cup of tea.

But we'd run out of tea bags, so a trip to the nearest 7-11 ensued. As at 12.25am, Mar 2nd, the beer bars at the top of the soi were all open and doing business as normal.

Where are my girlfriends? This is something I positively refuse to think about.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 11:35 am on Mar. 1, 2004
expatchuck
Thank you for a well written and brief field report.

I expected it would be business as usual but one never knows.

I hope the tea went down well and the girlfriends are findable.


Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 12:00 pm on Mar. 1, 2004
Smegma

Quote: from hzink on 10:36 pm on Mar. 1, 2004

Quote: from Smegma on 5:21 pm on Mar. 1, 2004

Oh! and there is cynicism alright. But there is also something else: sarchasm.

Would that be 'sarcasm' or do your refer to something more saccharine...?

:-P

Harry

Not sarcasm. But sarchasm. Yes, sarchasm. If I need to explain it, then the word sarchasm does really apply.


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 1:21 pm on Mar. 1, 2004
griffin
nana stayed open as usual until 02:00 am today, no police around to enforce anything!


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 1:40 pm on Mar. 1, 2004
     

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com