Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – News & Announcements – 1st March 2004 - Midnight Closing?! All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 ]
Email a friend |  

 
ThaidUp
Anyone notice the new effective date is on April Fools Day?

Thanksfornutin ToDo List for Today.

1. Transfer Purachai to handled the situtaion in the South. (We definitely need Social Order there, besides the ingrate refuses to run for BKK governor)

2. Dump property in RCA (What was I thinking to let my wife handle my business)

3. Lunch at KFC (I am the only one eating chicken in this country)


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 5:58 pm on Mar. 2, 2004
ThaidUp
Quote from TheNation "But she added that even though entertainment spots would close at 1am, the government should allow customers to stay and drink until 2am."
___________________________________________

Thai logic at its finest???



Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 8:09 pm on Mar. 2, 2004
Abrak
I have read both the Bangkok Post and the Nation and I really dont understand what they are saying. What is this about 1.00am closing - first I have heard of it?

As I understood it, there would be no change in opening hours for existing operators but new licenses would be subject to the new zones and closing times. Is this still the case?



Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 8:12 pm on Mar. 2, 2004
ParadiseSeeker
so how does licensing work? If I owned Angel Witch and sold it to bkkz would he need to get a new license or could he use the existing one?


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 8:56 pm on Mar. 2, 2004
Oz
I doubt if anyone at the moment could tell you.


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 9:10 pm on Mar. 2, 2004
The Machine
The inabliity of this govt to effectively handle the closing time issue just highlights how far Thailand has to go before it can challenge any of the emerging economies and create the sort of country where there are better opportuninies and better lives for all of its citizens.
Thailand will remain secure in the third world while they have the sort of policy makers that they do.
I cannot imagine doing business in Thailand with the sort of mentality that exists there.


Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 11:42 pm on Mar. 2, 2004
hzink

Quote: from The Machine on 12:42 pm on Mar. 3, 2004
The inabliity of this govt to effectively handle the closing time issue just highlights how far Thailand has to go before it can challenge any of the emerging economies and create the sort of country where there are better opportuninies and better lives for all of its citizens.
Thailand will remain secure in the third world while they have the sort of policy makers that they do.
I cannot imagine doing business in Thailand with the sort of mentality that exists there.


I think you pretty much just illustrated why my answer to most questons of "So, when will you move there..?" invariably is "I don't think so."

I dig Thailand. I think it's a great place to visit and to vacation in, but I'm not sure if I wanted to live there.

Think about it - if the Thai gov't can't even handle something as simple as managing legislature on opening and closing times, how can they hope to manage or decide on anything more significant... like the economy.

The opening and closing issue, assuming one wanted to regulate it, is pityfully easy to solve - I'm certain a bunch of us during a RT could figure out proper zones, and proper times for all the significant cities in Thailand in a matter of a few hours.

...and solve the juvenile crime problem the next day (since they are not related).

Harry


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 12:15 am on Mar. 3, 2004
JHolmesJr
"The opening and closing issue, assuming one wanted to regulate it, is pityfully easy to solve - I'm certain a bunch of us during a RT could figure out proper zones, and proper times for all the significant cities in Thailand in a matter of a few hours.

...and solve the juvenile crime problem the next day (since they are not related). "

Obviously you're some kind of resident pundit, when you're not lecturing adults on their extra-marital activities. The amount of sh_t you spew could probably keep more than a few paddy fields flourishing in Thailand. Ever thought of getting into the fertiliser business?


Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 12:24 am on Mar. 3, 2004
ringthebells
555.

existing licenses can be transferred.

1 am. closing, will be the law. but they will not enforce it. it is going to be up to the goodwill of the police, if the place can stay open longer.

we might even look at closing times beyond 2 am.

so everybody happy, every pocket is going to be stuffed.

I like this country, it's like in traffic, in order to go right you have to turn left.

shineatwat has bigger issues at hand at the moment. lost lots of credibility since the year has started.

rtb


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 1:35 am on Mar. 3, 2004
ThaidUp
I like this country, it's like in traffic, in order to go right you have to turn left.
Well said.

I love this country. I love a place where you can just pay to get things done. It is just a cost of doing business. I wish China would be the same.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 3:34 am on Mar. 3, 2004
     

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com