| |
Smegma
|
A license as such is not transferred. What you do is transfer the business that holds the license. Paradiseseeker, if Bill Gates sells his controlling stake in Microsoft it doesn't mean that all of a sudden there is a new company that needs to get all its registration started anew. Common sense is not so common afterall, eh!?
|
Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 3:56 am on Mar. 3, 2004
|
|
ThaidUp
|
Quote from Smegs "Paradiseseeker, if Bill Gates sells his controlling stake in Microsoft it doesn't mean that all of a sudden there is a new company that needs to get all its registration started anew. Common sense is not so common afterall, eh!?" ____________________________________________ Hey Smegs I did not see them passing it around in Thailand.
|
Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 3:59 am on Mar. 3, 2004
|
|
Arcadius
|
Think about it - if the Thai gov't can't even handle something as simple as managing legislature on opening and closing times, how can they hope to manage or decide on anything more significant... like the economy Certainly, this early-closing issue has been a prize example of shambolic policy-making. And yet... well, they seem to be ending up at more-or-less the right place, even if the route to get there was disorderly beyond belief. TiT. Which I suppose is the key as to why LOS actually does muddle through somehow. At bottom, Thais are pragmatists - they don't get hung up on policy positions converted into articles of faith. I think I'd rather do business here (and I'd certainly rather live here) than in places more prone to '-isms'.
|
Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 8:54 am on Mar. 3, 2004
|
|
hzink
|
Quote: from Arcadius on 9:54 pm on Mar. 3, 2004 Which I suppose is the key as to why LOS actually does muddle through somehow. At bottom, Thais are pragmatists - they don't get hung up on policy positions converted into articles of faith. I think I'd rather do business here (and I'd certainly rather live here) than in places more prone to '-isms'.
Good points. Something to think about. Harry
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 9:22 am on Mar. 3, 2004
|
|
NaughtiusMaximus
|
some licences in some countires associated with some businesses are not transferable, so the question about transferability was real. Having not had a licence for anything in this country, I and probably many others were not sure how it works. But one thing, if they are transferable with the biz here and new businesses will not get the old hours, these old businesses have just increased in value overnight and being thailand, probably doubled, just to see who might be silly enough to pay it.
|
Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 12:13 pm on Mar. 3, 2004
|
|
hzink
|
Quote: from Smegma on 4:56 pm on Mar. 3, 2004 A license as such is not transferred. What you do is transfer the business that holds the license.
Yeah, but didn't a recent article just state that all existing business' have until March 15th to get new licenses? So, now what do we have that falls under the new regulations? - Only new, new businesses'? - Old, new business'? - New, old business'? - Any old, old business' left? Did I miss anything? Harry
|
Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 12:16 pm on Mar. 3, 2004
|
|
Hermanolobo
|
Quote: from hzink on 1:16 am on Mar. 4, 2004
Quote: from Smegma on 4:56 pm on Mar. 3, 2004 A license as such is not transferred. What you do is transfer the business that holds the license.
Yeah, but didn't a recent article just state that all existing business' have until March 15th to get new licenses? So, now what do we have that falls under the new regulations? - Only new, new businesses'? - Old, new business'? - New, old business'? - Any old, old business' left? Did I miss anything? Harry
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 4:48 am on Mar. 4, 2004
|
|
ringthebells
|
licenses are in the companyname that owns the enterprise, so if you buy such enterprise, you buy the company and all the licenses that go with it. that is what I meant. that article you read harry. yeah that is what they say. but as always, it depends on the situation, on the individual etc. rtb
|
Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 4:58 am on Mar. 4, 2004
|
|
JHolmesJr
|
Finally, a post from Hermano that I can bloody well relate to.
|
Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 4:59 am on Mar. 4, 2004
|
|
CiaoCiao
|
Quote: from hzink on 9:16 pm on Mar. 3, 2004 So, now what do we have that falls under the new regulations? - Only new, new businesses'? - Old, new business'? - New, old business'? - Any old, old business' left?
hzink, Good one - sums it all up - TIT. Now would someone please explain it to Hermie & consorts?
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 6:26 am on Mar. 4, 2004
|
|
| |
|