Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – News & Announcements – 1st March 2004 - Midnight Closing?! All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 30 ]
Email a friend |  

 
Smegma
At least one place I was there 30 minutes ago was still going. Tits out. But the outside was dark when I walked out at around 1:10am.

Arc, where were you? I was at Sheba.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 1:43 pm on April 16, 2004
Arcadius
Having a coffee outside the Dutch Pub with a little number from NEP. We always ST at Asok, as she enjoys exploring the alien world of Cowboy.

Place still seemed pretty lively to me at around 1.10. Was there a sudden lights out or something just after we left?


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 5:34 pm on April 16, 2004
UKYorkie
Nana very quiet last night and the 4 or 5 gogo bars I went into all fully dressed, but the 2 o'clock shuffle as busy as ever.

Never seen so may FL's on main soi, rich pickings.......

Word from some Soi22 bar owners I know, re changes from April is they have some new or different police to pay off, and apprently they are just making sure they get the money every month, but most bars are saying they are not busy at all and a few seemed to me, to be nearly gowing out of business.


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 12:57 am on April 17, 2004
ringthebells
nana very quiet?? did we go to the same nana last night?? the one I went wasn't quiet.

you were proably sitting in playschool.

rtb


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 1:21 am on April 17, 2004
Arcadius
The stricter dress code still seems to be pretty much in force at NEP. A bit odd, as it's broken down completely at Cowboy and the cracks seem to be widening at Patpong.

Ours not to reason why. These things come and go.

NEP struck me as pretty thinly-attended for a Friday last night. Then again, I was outta there by 10pm, so maybe things picked up later.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 1:38 am on April 17, 2004
ringthebells
I was in some crowded bars. angelwitch, the rainbows 1-3. maybe sexy nights was thinly attended.

as long as the man in charge at lumphini remains in charge, there is going to be no change in dresscode at NEP.

I missed shebas last night. tonite, then.

rtb


Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 1:42 am on April 17, 2004
Arcadius
No, Sexy Nights wasn't too bad - but I've seen it packed out on other Friday nights.

General absence of people milling about on the concourse, around the entrance, on the stairways, in the BBs. Maybe they were all crammed into the Rainbows and Angelwitch, in which case I must say a little prayer for their lost souls.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 2:19 am on April 17, 2004
Manuel bkk
It hurts me to revive a threat like this one.....

2 Days ago at Soi Cowboy: 1.20 AM and closing time; WTF? OK, we all know it happens so once in a while when the boys are having a go.
Yesterday: meeting a friend for dinner after which we go to Soi Cowboy. Having a few beers outside Suzy Wong and make our way to Sheba. Good it is open again but a bit tame. My friend tries unsuccesfully to get rid of a girl so we decide to leave for Playskool. Sitting outside of Sheba is the wife of the owner of above 3 bars. She asks if I am on the way home. After saying that I am on the way to Playskool, she shakes her head and states that probably Nana will be closed down at 1 AM. It is 12.45 AM so we give it a try. 1 AM comes in Playskool and I relax and start laughing. Not for long.....1.15 AM, lights on and the girls sprint for the dressing room. Nana got closed down..... OK, other option. Motocycle to another home; Q bar. Outside is packed with people, bad sign. The doorman sees me and explains that around 01.15 AM Q bar and Bed were closed down. Both the owner of Playskool and the manager at Q bar expected this to be the new closing time in the near future.... Damn...!!!
Still thirsty though I made my way to home #2. Still open? Yes!! Had a few more to get rid of thinking about 1 AM closing times...


Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 6:07 am on Aug. 4, 2004
silentbob1234
sigh...
Here we go again


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 6:14 am on Aug. 4, 2004
Abrak
Funny enough I am seeing signs of the rules being relaxed.

Phuket: Taipan open until 4, Safari until 6
Pattaya: Hollywood still going strong at 2.45
Bangkok: Narcissus music stopped at 2.15

Sooooo it is not all bad news


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 6:21 am on Aug. 4, 2004
     

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com